petrocles is offline New Member

Testosterone Heptylate

I know a few people using this at the moment, it is a testosterone ester from europe.

when researching this there is alot of opinion but not alot of knowledge or facts. so im just checking to see if anyone can provide me with some more information.

from the internet i found this paragraph;

http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Heptylate.php
    Last edited by petrocles; 04-20-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is test E.

h30j09 is offline New Member
    the term heptylate and enanthate are interchangeable in organic chemistry nomenclature, they are the same exact compound ..
    for some reason some people have a hard time believing this when i tell them, ive heard people say theyve had drier and leaner gains with it compared to test E and etc... but there really is no argument, its like saying 1+1=3 lol... the ONLY way that this compound is different than test E is if it is completely mislabelled and just test prop or something

petrocles is offline New Member
    ok thank you for both your replies.

so just to clarify what these people are doing by continuously taking small amounts of this instead of cycling is likely to be very harmful? even if not acutely. I am assuming that any extra amount of testosterone may alter natural testosterone production over time. One of the people is claiming to have taken testosterone 1ml a week for over a year for example.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i just heard abouth this stuff last week when a frindcame across a bottle. he made it siund like the god of gear but im glad i know its just test e lol

Thread Information