srt4wad is offline Associate Member

Second way more soar then first was.

Anybody else notice their second pin was more sore than their first one? Did i do them right? I pinned in the right thigh Wed morning and it was not really soar is was later in the day but not bad I went and did my legs without a problem. I did my second one in the left thigh Friday moring and that bitch was soar from about 10am and still is a little soar not as bad as yesterday.

This is my first cycle and its Sust 250 and I am pinning .6mg eod.

Piotr75 is offline Junior Member
    If is a little soar i don't think there is anything to worry about. In the past my doctor was doing tow injections at same time, one per gluteus. In one i didn't fell anything at all, in the other it was a little soar for a day. Same time, same hand, same substance still a difference. If you are doing by yourself, it is possible that you have slight different control on the hand you are using, so that can make a difference too.
    Check it if is getting better.
    what do you mean by " .6mg "?

Sorry I ment .6ml per pin I am doing it eod. The one this morning in the again in the right thigh is fine a little sore. The left is fine now if I push hard enough I can feel it put its better.

Piotr75 is offline Junior Member
    Do you mean 6 ml eod??? Or is 0.6ml?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Glutes work better than thigh for me. Only use thigh if i shoot ed. Then I rotate, glute 1, glute 2, thigh 1, thigh 2, and back. Its really important to make sure taht you disinfect with alchhol first and that every thing that you do is sterile. use new needles every time. Also, if your gear is not pharmecutical there is a possibility that it is not comppletely pure. I have had that before.

My best advice for you for now is to stick to yer glutes. Upper half works best. Fewer nerve endings there and it won't hut when u sit fdown :-)

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    although sust contains test prop, it also contains some long esters too. you don't need to pin it eod. e3d is fine if you want them close together. otherwise, even once a wk is almost acceptable.

0.6ml eod, I had posted about sust on another thread and after thinking about it and seeing both sides of "you don't need to pin eod" and "since you have it might as well use it to it full advantage" replys I decided to do it eod. All pain has went away, plus I have decided to cross over and do a cycle might as well do it the best I can and if that means pin eod to get full advantage of the test than thats cool.

Besides the having to pin eod what are the cons of Sust compared to a single ester? If all you could get was Sust would you do it eod, 2x week or once a week? Just wondering.

Thanks

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would consider sust a "better" drug to use, compared to a single ester. its got the best of both worlds, short ester for a quick kick, and longer esters so you don't need to pin too often.

since i am not a real fan of pins, i would personally choose to pin once a wk.
    but thats just me..

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    I've pinned 8 times this month. It only hurt once. I think its important to let some product run down the needle rite before you pin. For lubrication. Also, Don't pin with the same needle you penitrated the multi use vial with. The one time it did hurt i forgot to do both of those things. I personally suck the product up with a 20g needle, throw it out, then inject with a 22 gague needle. No pain at all. Not going in, and not the next day also.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I suggest using as many sites as you are comfortable with. I do Glute, quad, Delt, bicep, and tricep. Considering trying lats....

Cool, I am going to try and pin the left thigh again in the morning just to see if I was a little sleepy when doing it last time. I pull with a 20 and pin with a 25 I don't feel anything. One thing I did do different yesterday was I really really slowly pushed the oil about 30-35sec for that little amount and I think they my have helped. Last two times I just pushed not fast or anything but it took about 15 sec to do it before.

As far as clean, this is what I have done each time. Grap the 20g combo and a 25g pin, the test, a alcohol wipe and clean the top of the vial, take another wipe clean my leg, pull the cap off the 20 clean the 20g with another wipe, pull test, take 20g off, screw on 25 uncap clean with wipe, pin then put pins and syringe in container and jump in the shower.

I bought a lot of pins just because they were cheap.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad View Post
    Cool, I am going to try and pin the left thigh again in the morning just to see if I was a little sleepy when doing it last time. I pull with a 20 and pin with a 25 I don't feel anything. One thing I did do different yesterday was I really really slowly pushed the oil about 30-35sec for that little amount and I think they my have helped. Last two times I just pushed not fast or anything but it took about 15 sec to do it before.

As far as clean, this is what I have done each time. Grap the 20g combo and a 25g pin, the test, a alcohol wipe and clean the top of the vial, take another wipe clean my leg, pull the cap off the 20 clean the 20g with another wipe, pull test, take 20g off, screw on 25 uncap clean with wipe, pin then put pins and syringe in container and jump in the shower.

I bought a lot of pins just because they were cheap.
    U donīt need to wipe your needles, they are sterile.
    Pull back before you remove the 20g, so u donīt waste gear.
    Personally I just pull and pin with the 25g, I donīt bother swapping.

Thread Information