Thread: Clen Only

bizzyp is offline New Member

Clen Only

Hey everyone,

I was considering taking some clen to lose weight and body fat. I have some questions regarding this:

1. I am 22, will this be a problem (in regards to testosterone and HPTA)?
    2. What is the proper way to dose and cycle clen? I am considering 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and doing this cycle 2 or 3 times
    3. Should I take benadryl at night and at what dose and starting when?
    4. Is there anything important im missing?

Thanks.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    1) No not that I am aware of
    2) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the norm
    3) I think benydril is used help your receptors and is usely used if you are using for longer than 2 weeks
    4) My question What is your current BF%? Clen works better at 10% and under, i recommend you get down to 10% with diet and cardio alone

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    1) No not that I am aware of
    2) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the norm
    3) I think benydril is used help your receptors and is usely used if you are using for longer than 2 weeks
    4) My question What is your current BF%? Clen works better at 10% and under, i recommend you get down to 10% with diet and cardio alone

As stated here. Benydril isnt needed while doing 2on/2off cycles. If you do choose to run clen straight throught tho at the end of the second week on start adding ketofin each day.

Stat at 20mcg's and each day increase 20mcg's, up to 120mcg's or until sides kick in. Running keto is much, much better then benydril btw.

Thanks a few more questions:

1. If i decide to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off do I need the benadryl or keto?
    2. Is it safe to work up to 120 mcgs every day? And do I need to taper off?
    3. Can I do this 2 week on 2 week off cycle (1 month) for 3 or 4 months?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzyp View Post
    Thanks a few more questions:

1. If i decide to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off do I need the benadryl or keto?
    2. Is it safe to work up to 120 mcgs every day? And do I need to taper off?
    3. Can I do this 2 week on 2 week off cycle (1 month) for 3 or 4 months?
    1) You dont need neither if you run 2on/2off.
    2) Each day you increase. so day 1 is 20mcg, day 2 40mcg, ect, ect up to 120mcg. I dont taper off.
    3) Good question. Personally I run 8wks straight while using ketofin. But others that are mods that Ive spoken to say you can run it for as long as you want.

Get your diet on point first before starting. If you dont, the weight you lose will come right back on.

Alright thanks for the advice. So is it safe to do this 'cycle' per say without any benadryl or keto?:

Week 1: 20mcg, 40 mcg, 60mcg, 80mcg, 100mcg, 120mcg, 120mcg
    Week 2: 120mcg ed
    Weeks 3 & 4: OFF
    Weeks 5 & 6: repeat weeks 1 & 2
    Weeks 7 & 8: OFF
    Weeks 9 & 10: repeat weeks 1 & 2 and stop clen for good

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Ketitofin should be used in place of benedryl. I.dont know if thats just old "brosience" or that its not near as effecrive as keto, but keto should be used ro upregulate the rexeptors. If youre only doing 2 on 2 off, clen itself is fine.

Clen is a thermogenic and not a hormone so no damage to hpta will happen.

I also dont understand where ppl get the idea that clen is more effective at x% bf and under. Its effective at any bf. Its just that you can achieve low teen bf% fairly easy w out the use of thermogenics and once your bf reaches the extreme low.end, more than just a simple 40/40/20 diet w a 500 cal deficit is used to achieve a certain look/bf%

Musab19 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzyp View Post
    Alright thanks for the advice. So is it safe to do this 'cycle' per say without any benadryl or keto?:

Week 1: 20mcg, 40 mcg, 60mcg, 80mcg, 100mcg, 120mcg, 120mcg
    Week 2: 120mcg ed
    Weeks 3 & 4: OFF
    Weeks 5 & 6: repeat weeks 1 & 2
    Weeks 7 & 8: OFF
    Weeks 9 & 10: repeat weeks 1 & 2 and stop clen for good
    Are you going to start with 40mcg again at week 5? cause you wrote repeat weeks 1 & 2. I Thought after reaching 120mcg u could alway start with that after the 2 weeks break. maybe i am wrong

So should I start consecutive 2 week cycles afterwards at 120mcg? Or taper up again like in week 1?

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    No taper up from 40-60mcg starting the second round. im not a fan of over doing thibgs especialky clen . You can always take 40mcg in the mirning and more later if you feel up to it. its just that a too high of dose of clen coukd lead to major issues.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    I might be wrong, but i've always read that whenever u know your threshold u can start from there( or even start 20mcg below your limit if you feel ur overdoing things as stated above).
    I done it myself and i felt fine. ..no need to taper up IMO. Think it is a waste of clen .
    But everyone is going to feel different..react differently.. and as I said i might be wrong.

Thread Information