jmaresca2004 is offline New Member

Nolvadex/clomid question

Hello people! It's been 8 years since I been on the board so I would like to start with a hello to you all!! Here is my question:

I am about to begin a short term hardening cycle which will consist of the following 5 week cycle:

Primo 400mg wk
    EQ 400mg wk
    Anavar 30mg per day
    Test E 400 mg per wk

During this 5 weeker I would like to throw in some nolvadex and clomid during the cycle as an anti e solution, decrease bloating and increase hardening. My question is how many mg per day would I need of nolvadex and clomid for the 5 weeks (35 days).

Also, I would like to throw in an HCG regime as my PCT. I keep hearing mixed answers about how I should administer the HCG. I hearing I should take my first shot of HCG with my last shot of Test and I am hearing I should start the HCG 14 days after my last shot.

Which option is best for brining back my test and decrease any teaticular atrophy? How much of the HCG should I be taking for my PcT and if you can provide an HCG source online that you have tried and trust that would be helpful too. Thanks.

JM

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id run hcg during cycle 250iu's - 2x/week.
    Run it up to pct. Start pct 3 weeks after last eq injection.
    During cycle id run an ai like exemestane at 12.5mg eod or arimidex at .5mg eod - again up to pct.
    For pct id run it 4 weeks.
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Im not crazy about your cycle to be honest - but based on what u said u will be running the above would be my advice.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    What will 5 weeks of test e do for you?...

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test E doesnt even kick in until the 2-3 week right? Can you explain why you are doing what you are doing?

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Eq you need to run for 3X that duration. And you need to be running test with it.

Soooooooo....

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Test E doesnt even kick in until the 2-3 week right? Can you explain why you are doing what you are doing?
    The purpose of the Test is simply for a "turn back the clock" affect. I am 35 and I am looking to enhance my energy, sex drive, skin, etc. not really expecting an anabolic affect from the test.

The purpose for the short cycle is simply to access gains. I may very well add in a second 5 weeks. It may turn out that the compounds I am using aren't the right ones for the gains I seek. I totally understand the point of whats the point of short duration and low dosages. I am not looking for an enormous amount of gains at all. Very minimal. I know that may sound crazy but that's the goal. Thanks for all your input.

Thanks for your response. I totally understand that most of you, well maybe all of you don't think think this is enough and if my goals where that of a hardcore bodybuilder I would completely agree. I am not looking for much at all. My last cycle, which ended about 3 weeks ago consisted of:

EQ 500 mg wk
    Deca 600 mg wk
    Cyp 300g wk

And I felt so good from it. Years ago, like the years during which I made this account, I was taking heavy doses but these days not so much. I simply interested in a nice clean and lean look with all of the non muscle benefits that comes from anabolics like the sex drive, skin, energy. The way I felt during the last cycle in terms of sex drive and energy etc made me feel like I was 25 again. This is all I seek. My dosages are simply a bit more than what a doctor would prescribe someon with low T. Not looking for mass anymore. I don't compete so that isn't important. Feeling good and looking good!! That's all I want!

I thank all of you for taking the time to make your suggestions. I knew that the membership on the forum would certainly be the one that would provide me with the info I was seeking. Thanks again!!

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    When do you plan on starting this cycle though?.. If your last cycle ended 3 weeks ago.. idk if now would be the best time for you
    to start another one. Maybe wait a little longer..?
    good luck man

beenie is offline Senior Member
    OMG, Were you able to get hard? Did yer joints kill you. I have always been told to take at least as much test as anaboloc. In your case that was 1,100 mg's of anabolic agent to 300MG test. Wow. How long did your cycle last? how were your results? Why are you doing another cycle so soon afterward?

In my cycles I keep Nolva close at hand and just take it if my tits begin to itch. I take clomid after the the cycle ends. Thats what they used to say. Not sure theories on the subject have changed. Anyhow, its worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jmaresca2004 View Post
    Thanks for your response. I totally understand that most of you, well maybe all of you don't think think this is enough and if my goals where that of a hardcore bodybuilder I would completely agree. I am not looking for much at all. My last cycle, which ended about 3 weeks ago consisted of:

EQ 500 mg wk
    Deca 600 mg wk
    Cyp 300g wk

And I felt so good from it. Years ago, like the years during which I made this account, I was taking heavy doses but these days not so much. I simply interested in a nice clean and lean look with all of the non muscle benefits that comes from anabolics like the sex drive, skin, energy. The way I felt during the last cycle in terms of sex drive and energy etc made me feel like I was 25 again. This is all I seek. My dosages are simply a bit more than what a doctor would prescribe someon with low T. Not looking for mass anymore. I don't compete so that isn't important. Feeling good and looking good!! That's all I want!

I thank all of you for taking the time to make your suggestions. I knew that the membership on the forum would certainly be the one that would provide me with the info I was seeking. Thanks again!!

Thread Information