steved3205 is offline New Member

looking for a little help

ok guys im 18 years old 155lbs been workingout for about year half or so im pretty big have a pretty good diet now im fully natural i started out drinking the protein shakes but i also havent even did that in so long since i trained with a natural bodybuilder who dont drink them either now im pretty happy of where im at but i wanted to no this mite sound dumb is there anyting safe i could take that would get me aliil bigger before summer more in the chest area i no there are no safe steriods but lets say whats the safest and all answers are respected give ur honest answer if u think its not a good idea just say it i wont get mad im here to learn. most likely i will stay natural unless summin catches my eye . n i no drinking protein shakes is natural i wasnt saying anything like that just wanted to tell yous i dont drink them eiter . thanks in advance

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    in the chest area?...

lol

lol i want everywhere but i my chest isnt where i wanted it yet i didnt mean summin exactly for my chest i no how that sounded lol

beenie is offline Senior Member
    How tall are you?

A couple things to consider are that a tight waist will make your chest look bigger, so do not ignore your core. After that that are so many different chest exercises to do: decline incline, lets of flys. And make sure you get enough protein and get enough sleep. Some guys take creatine, but I don't like it. Gives a watery look and gives me muscle cramps. Your test levels should be really high right now, so its a great time to work on it. The rest of us are trying to get out test levels upo to where your is naturally at your age!

Good luck.

thanks man im 5-11 and my abs are ripped and i have a tight waiste with the v cut my chest isnt small but its not where i like it but i guess ii have to just keep with it . its not a good idea to take anyting is it my friend wanted to cycle dbol for just a month but im kinda scared im not gonna lie

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    18 ?
    Friend you need to eat right and things will fall into place .
    Post your diet and routine .
    Depending on variables of routine or possibility of over training you could be eating wrong even though you think well

see thats the thing i have a good diet but i dont always eat at the same times and all that n thats y i really dont think im ready for steroids espically the fact that i am only 18 n thats what i trying to explain to my friend he thinks hes just gonna take steroids and be big with no problem

monday-back and core
    tuesday- chest
    wednesday-legs
    thrusday-shoulders and core
    friday-biceps and triceps
    saturday-a light core workout

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    A good friend of mine wasn't happy with his chest coming up to a comp so he started doing 100 pushups every day on top of his normal routine. When he got used to that he started doing 100 morning, 100 at night. I was training with him at the time and it didn't impede him on our chest days at all and he added 4cms to his chest in a very short time. He has never taken juice, he's natural like you, but he's pretty small. His stage weight was under 70kgs. If he can add size like that you could probably do a whole lot more if you're carrying some size.

Your height requires a lot of calories .
    Going heavy in the 6 to 8 range will build mass .
    I suggest dead lifts, flat bench and squats on appropriate day .
    Those are the mass builders that work . Compound exercises .

thanks for the all the help i been doing alot more push ups and i just went up on my bench press im at 230 4x i do that twice than drop it to 215 and get 6-12 2x is that good to do?

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steved3205 View Post
    thanks for the all the help i been doing alot more push ups and i just went up on my bench press im at 230 4x i do that twice than drop it to 215 and get 6-12 2x is that good to do?
    thats pretty much how I approach my bench but I only do 3 working sets. 2 x heavy 1 at lighter weight. Occaisionally do a de-load week or throw in some negatives sometimes. Just don't get stuck doing the same thing over and over, remember to shock your body occaisionally. Other than that do what works for you

thats what i try to do i been seeing good changes recently so best bet is not to even mess with any kind of steroids ? idk if i even want to lol im all messed up thanks for the help tho guys ima just keep working hard

monday-back and core
    tuesday- chest
    wednesday-legs
    thrusday-shoulders and core
    friday-biceps and triceps
    saturday-a light core workout
    4 sets after warm up or 5 if first set is light warm up .
    Mon. Deads and pullups
    Tue . off
    Wed. bench and flys
    Thr. off
    Fri . squats
    Sat . shoulder press and lateral raises or upright row
    Sun . bi's and tri's , no more than 2 exercises /body part at 3 to 4 sets , 6 to 8 reps
    Mon . off if you do 8 day workout .

You will grow !
    keep a lifting log as to make sure your adding weight.
    Changing none compound movement will also stimulate growth as TV routines preach muscle confusion .
    You can do in 7 days if you like .
    Days off can be , cardio , abs or calves .
    Fit abs and calves any day you like .
    Always warm up and stretch .
    If you do cadio on weight day do after weights .

This is not perfect but if you go hard it will work

Good luck
    Last edited by Dont wanna be old; 04-22-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: definition

thanks ill deff give it a shot and for now dont mess with any kind of steroid ?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    You will do great. Hit the weights and keep good form. Since you are really ripped now, I would make sure that you are doing a lot of flies: cable flies five me great results and will leverage your already ripped look. Using the cables to incline flies and it will help with size and definition and decline flies hep the upper part of your chest get bigger. My bet is that if your friend does the d-bol, he will really blow up, then deflate right afterward. He is doing it to get laid, but the jokes on him cause he will get really bad zits and no one will want him! (The last part was my personal editorial and based on opinion)

thanks man im 5-11 and my abs are ripped and i have a tight waiste with the v cut my chest isnt small but its not where i like it but i guess ii have to just keep with it . its not a good idea to take anyting is it my friend wanted to cycle dbol for just a month but im kinda scared im not gonna lie

thanks beanie i do that now my chest is really cut just wana get more size but that will come in time thanks for the help and support

thanks ill deff give it a shot and for now dont mess with any kind of steroid?
    No steriods !
    You can grow for years at your age .
    Workouts and schedules can change up .

haha no steroids for sure man thank for the help appreciate it

Thread Information