Isma is offline Associate Member

Light on TURINABOL

Hey guys,

I'm starting a cutting stage in a couple of weeks, I'll use T3 and then clem (it's not my first time with these).
    The times I've used T3 or clem, I've not used any anabolic and I've lost a little bit of mass.

Now I'm thinking in adding some oral TBol, as I've read it's very low androgenic (some sources say 0 over 100) and middle anabolic (53 over 100, from the same sources).
    I shed like hell with Winstrol and Dianabol , so I'd like to give a chance to this compound.

Could you give me some advice? Thanks guys.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know what advice you're looking for, but FYI, it is cleN (short for clenbuterol ). And A:A ratios are not measured "over 100". 100 just happens to be the value assigned for testosterone to give a reference point. Therefore, Tbol has an A:A rating of 53:0 on paper.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a great,,,effective oral AAS. Results are very similar to DBOL but without the bloat and water retention. I would suggest stacking it with testosterone for best results.

bookie is offline Junior Member
    how are your eating habits?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't know what advice you're looking for, but FYI, it is cleN (short for clenbuterol). And A:A ratios are not measured "over 100". 100 just happens to be the value assigned for testosterone to give a reference point. Therefore, Tbol has an A:A rating of 53:0 on paper.
    ???

Yep, it's clen . In my keyboard "m" is by the side of "n". My fault.

A:A ratios are measured in some papers in comparaison with T. So if T and DHT are 100, Tbol is 53:0. I don't see the difference between what I've said and what you've said.
    So, you are saying "are not compared over 100, but Tbol has 53:0 over 100".

If I've not understooden you, please explain me. Thanks for the interest man.

PS: at the end of your post you said: "Tbol has an A:A rating of 53:0 on paper". This "on paper" mean than in reality it works different?
    Last edited by Isma; 04-23-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Its a great,,,effective oral AAS. Results are very similar to DBOL but without the bloat and water retention. I would suggest stacking it with testosterone for best results.
    Thanks man. I've read it has a chloro-alteration that kill its androgenic effectiveness, so it's "safer" for hair, prostate, etc, etc... than its "cousin" Dbol ... that's the main reason why I'd like to give it a chance... with Winstrol (as a DHT derivative) and Dbol, I sheded like the hell...
    Last edited by Isma; 04-23-2012 at 06:59 AM.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    dbol cut you up?

DBol worked fine, but kick me a lot of hair.

Mr. swoll is offline New Member
    Tbol is amazing bro I'm on it now getting shreddedddd also running test and tren but I've ran tbol solo put on 15lbs and got ****ing lean as **** not to mention I was strong as **** o and I kept every pound after that cycle. Still my best cycle to date. And ZERO sides bro. Run 6 wks 60mg ull love it

Thanks man.

I think I'll give it a chance, maybe I'll start with a lower dose than you (I just want to keep my muscles while using t3 and clen ), but definitively I'll use it.
    Thanks a lot to all of you guys.

Thread Information