Thread: First Time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    xoxkatiiexox is offline New Member

First Time

I just started my first cycle of liquid clenbuterol on Monday. 20mcg. it was crazy i was shaking sooooo bad. when i took my next dose on tuesday i stayed at 20. Im extremely sore. More than i normally am from working out. even my face is sore. is this normal? any advice to my mind at ease is appreciated.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Clen can cause dehydration which can also cause increased soreness if you do not drink enough water.. Have you upped your water intake?

20mcg is an awfully small amount to make you shake like crazy.. I don't mean to insult, but are you sure you dosed properly? If so, maybe you are just ultra-sensitive or the product is a little stronger than stated
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Also, I forgot to add, did you split the dosage in half and take 1/2 in the morning n 1/2 in the afternoon?

i did increase my water but maybe not enough. i'll do that immediately. i took the full 20 at once. maybe i didnt dose it properly. it was somewhat difficult for me to figure out. 100mcg/30ml is what it said on the bottle. it came with a dropper but i was told those arent very accurate so i bought an oral syringe. i took 6ml. thats 20 right? maybe i should stick to the pills?

Quote Originally Posted by xoxkatiiexox
    100mcg/30ml is what it said on the bottle. it came with a dropper but i was told those arent very accurate so i bought an oral syringe. i took 6ml. thats 20 right? maybe i should stick to the pills?
    Ooohh thats the culprit right there.. if it's 100mcg you should have taken .2ml.. 6ml would be 600mcg..

Thank god you're ok..
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 09:48 AM.

100mcg/30ml = 100mcg per ml with a total of 30ml in the bottle.. a total of 3000mcg

6ml is a very dangerous dose.. my stomach just dropped when I read that

I'm glad you came here and asked

also, good call on the oral syringe, those eyedroppers are junk
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Holy shit. He took 1/5 th of the bottle at once Guys please don't guess at dosage. If you aren't sure. Ask. Life saver of the day award goes toooooo......
    Jasc

im a she not a he. lol so i took 60ml? omg that explains it! why didnt i get sick? you are definitely a life saver! thanks for not making me feel stupid and pointing out the one thing i did right so now what?? ive already taken 6ml the past two days so take 4ml today instead?

im a she not a he. lol so i took 60ml? omg that explains it! why didnt i get sick? you are definitely a life saver! thanks for not making me feel stupid and pointing out the one thing i did right so now what?? ive already taken 6ml the past two days so take 4ml today instead?
    No prob .. we all make mistakes

Honestly I'd lay off the clen for a few days minimum to give the beta-2 receptors and your body in general time to get back to normal. I've never heard of someone taking even close to that much. You're lucky you didn't end up in the hospital or worse.

6ml is crazy high.. and not sure if it was a typo, but please do not take 4 ml.

When you do start taking it again, start at 20-40mcg per day (.2 - .4ml) preferrably split in to 2 even doses approximately 8 hrs apart. An oral syringe is typically 1ml, you'll wanna take about 1/5 of that.
    You should feel a very very slight tremble if anything, nothing too noticeable

If you have any other questions or need some more help/clarification on dosing please don't hesitate to ask.

I've subscribed to this thread so I'll get a notification whenever you post in here

Does your oral syringe look just like this?

Just for clarification, did you fill up the oral syringe 6 times or did you fill it to the 6 line?
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 11:28 AM.

can you harm your beta 2 recpetors. do you think i did that?

my oral syringe was bigger. each line was 1 ml where as the one you have was 1ml total. i filled it to the 6ml line. i really do appreciate all of this help. i'll chill on it for a couple of days. im still shaking! so when i start again at 20 when should i increase?

my oral syringe was bigger. each line was 1 ml where as the one you have was 1ml total. i filled it to the 6ml line. i really do appreciate all of this help. i'll chill on it for a couple of days. im still shaking! so when i start again at 20 when should i increase?
    Typically you start at 20-40mcg and increase by 20mcg per day up until around 100mcg or until it becomes uncomfortable. If at anytime during the increase you feel its too much, decrease or stop increasing until you feel comfortable.

A typical schedule looks like:
    Split dose, take each half 8hrs apart
    Day 1: 20mcg
    Day 2: 40mcg
    Day 3: 60mcg
    Day 4: 80mcg
    Day 5-14: 100mcg

You don't want to run it for more than 14 days straight.. usually do 2wks on, 2wks off

You'll have to assess your tolerance though. Ex.. My gf is 5'6" 115, very fit and never goes above 60mcg as it makes her feel sick/weak.

Also, I would get a 1ml oral syringe if possible. Dosing accurately with a larger syringe is going to be much more difficult
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 12:15 PM.

can you harm your beta 2 recpetors. do you think i did that?
    Honestly I have no clue.. I've asked 1 of the main guys on here to come in n give his input on the situation as well..
    Last edited by jasc; 04-25-2012 at 02:04 PM.

i mean i feel fine but idk if ive done any permanent damage. how much did i take exactly?

I doubt you did any permanent damage, but maybe some short-term.. I'll be able to let ya know more if/when the guys get back to me.

6ml = 600mcg (30 times the average first dose)

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have been hoping that more people would chime in on this. That is a scary dose, and there are several people here that would have some insight on what happens to receptors when that sort of thing happens.

Well the consensus seems to be that there shouldn't be any long term effects from that high of a dose. I say "shouldn't" because there is no scientific data to back this up because doses of that magnitude would be wayy to dangerous to use in any type of medical study. This is based on the speculation of a few very knowledgeable members.

I would still wait a few days before you begin again just to be safe and to give your receptors a break. Starting too soon may make it less effective.

If you have any other questions or need some more help don't hesitate to ask
    Last edited by jasc; 04-26-2012 at 11:06 AM.

i really appreciate all of the advice! im waiting two more days before i take it again. i guess i got lucky! especially being the size i am, i weigh 5 lbs more than your girlfriend!! i'll be purshasing a 1ml syringe as well.

Thread Information