Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    devestating is offline Junior Member

An honest post about juicing

Hey all.

So here's the scoop to all you kids out there thinking about taking the juice, this is not one of those posts where im not going to tell you to do steroids , trust me ive thought about it many times and even bought some that I still havnt used. Im merely posting this so that the first timer can think twice about using them. I have nothing against it I'm just merely stating my opinion.

Most people think that to get huge and massive like the poster boy of body building Arnold Schwarzenegger they need steroids to look like he did. Chances are you don't unless you have put in the Time the Effort The Blood The Sweat and The Tears. What most dont understand is that if you want to get huge, you have to put in the work, and all these fancy exercise plans muscle mags and other places may work for some, it probably wont work for the general population of people who want to be huge. I have countless hours of research and what i have come to realize is the best way to get huge is keep it simple.

If you want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger then you have to pack on the meat first. Thats what most dont understand. Arnold had the foundation he built through out his teen years and early twenty's by doing his idol's work out plan the popular 5x5 method 3 times a week. I know it may seem boring but i for one am going to be doing it my self because like i said, ive done countless hours of research and this honestly seems to make the most logical sense.

With that being said, seeing as how Arnold had his foundation (the meat)(mass) the reason arnold looked so ripped is because he would spend 3 - 4 months cutting/defining his body BEFORE a competition. This is what they call the On-Season/Off Season. So Off season you would spend 9 months bulking, getting your body to pack on the meat, then when the competition came around 3 months prior (or in your case if you have no aspiration to compete but want to look good for summer time at the beach) He would do more cardio and less weight with more reps.

The general rule of body building is simple. Strength + Weight = Mass thus creating More weight/Less Reps = Mass

For cutting/definition the formula is simple. Less Weight + More Reps = Ripped muscle looking like a champion

So if you want to look good at the beach. Pack on the muscle first. Here's my suggestion

9 months of mass building 5x5 Program THEN 3 months of cutting 3x12
    Last edited by devestating; 04-26-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: outside links to other forums..

Thread Information