AndS is offline New Member

Can Get D.Bol and Test.. Which one? or perhaps both?

I'm 24, i'm here to learn as much as I can and I want to start bulking at the gym as soon as May 1st.

I've book time off work for the first 2 weeks of may to really get into cooking eating and training as hard as physically possible.

I'm planning on doing an 8 to 10 week mass bulk. Hopefully to get from my current 140lbs to about 170-175lbs. ( 10 stone to 12 stone )

I'm able to get Test and Dbol (tablets) although I'm unsure if doing both is the best way to start? I'm completely unsure and would like some advice.

I've gone to other threads on this site and I see other posters explaining how they're only on Test to begin with and it got me thinking. Is doing Test alone not as.... "potent" to a mass bulk than Dbol+Test.

I'm 24
    5 foot 8.
    about 17% bodyfat....
    although I'm what's classed as "Skinny Fat " as I do have a small bit of fat around my stomach.

I've been losing weight while going to the gym for about 6 months, I've dropped from 12 stone to 10 stone and I've dropped a hell of a lot of fat.

I'm due to stop my cut as I've lowered my body fat enough and I'm starting to look too skinny in other areas.

Just looking for some general advice/feedback.

I'm able to take pictures of myself if need be.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    You don't want to take Dianobol by itself. Whatever gains you achieve will quickly dissipate once you stop. As you pointed out, most people take only test for their first cycle, and this is the general rule of thumb. But yes, including dbol to make a stack will only further increase your lean muscle and especially strength gains, though (again) it isn't recommended for a first-time cycle. I'll just leave that up to you - the gains you make from your first cycle, assuming your diet and workout are on-point will be tremendous even with testosterone alone. At 5'8" and 140lbs, you certainly have a LOT of room to grow.

Now, have you researched Aromotase Inhibitors and Post Cycle Therapy ? What does your diet and training routine look like, and have you determined your specifc caloric requirements to gain muscle?

Okay, Thanks for the Advice BBrian. If this is the general rule of thumb, then I'd guess I'll follow it, and Yup 140lbs believe it or not.. really hope that changes sooner rather than later - and it's why I'm here!

Never heard of Aromotase Inhibitors, but I've very very briefly look at PCT. I've read that you need a pct to restore natural testosterone levels because my body will recognize that it has an influx of test ( due to me injecting it ) and hence stop producing as much as it did prior to my cycle...

But I've no clue in regards to which I should be looking for. and is it undoubtedly needed? or is it a recommendation.

My diet would look a little like this....
    (Not a dead certainty as I haven't gone shopping yet)

Meal 1
    07:00
    160grams of Porridge/ Protein shake (blend of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate)
    8 boiled eggs
    Half a Cucumber

Meal 2 (more of a snack)
    09:00
    Almonds/ an Apple

Meal 3
    11:00
    1 large diced chicken breast in naan bread with cottage cheese ( Chicken kebab roll )

Meal 4
    13:30
    200grams of chicken/4 sweet potatoes/boiled veg

Meal 5
    16:00
    200grams of chicken/Broccoli/100g of Brown Rice

Meal 6 (snake) Pre-Workout Meal:
    17:30
    2 Grilled Salmons/Boiled Veg/Sweet potato

Post Workout Meal:
    20:00
    Whey Protein.

Meal 7
    21:00
    Tin of Tune/Sweet Potatoe

Before bed:
    Protein Shake/Cottage cheese/Apple

It's more 5 meals with 2 snacks.
    Last edited by AndS; 04-26-2012 at 02:26 PM.

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    When I started lifting, I weighed 130lbs, @ 5'7. Always very lean, just no mass. By diet and training alone, I went to right around 165 - 170 lbs. IMO, hold off. Lift, eat, sleep repeat. Do this seriously. You'll be surprised.

You ever seen Space Jam?

When Bugs says to the other characters " here try some of this " then throws them a bottle full of liquid...

The rest of the crew believed it to be a secret remedy which made them faster and stronger while battling with the Mon-Stars .. and because they believed it, they all got a huge boost.

I need that boost I'd say. I know most people dislike injecting themselves, but I must be crazy.. I actually can't wait.

I know it's probably not proven in medical science or any studies... but just knowing I've injected myself with Testosterone would give me such intensity and would fire me up. I'd feel that hunger in my stomach and instead of seeing eating as a chore, I'd look forward to it.

However.. if people on here would recommend that I hold back for now and bulk naturally to begin with, I would defiantly consider it.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndS View Post
    You ever seen Space Jam?

When Bugs says to the other characters " here try some of this " then throws them a bottle full of liquid...

The rest of the crew believed it to be a secret remedy which made them faster and stronger while battling with the Mon-Stars .. and because they believed it, they all got a huge boost.

I need that boost I'd say. I know most people dislike injecting themselves, but I must be crazy.. I actually can't wait.

I know it's probably not proven in medical science or any studies... but just knowing I've injected myself with Testosterone would give me such intensity and would fire me up. I'd feel that hunger in my stomach and instead of seeing eating as a chore, I'd look forward to it.

However.. if people on here would recommend that I hold back for now and bulk naturally to begin with, I would defiantly consider it.
    That is exactly what I would recommend. You can gain a lot more just by working on your diet. You also dont have the knowledge base you need to responsibly start tinkering with the funimental processes of your body. AAS are serious shit. Read more. Learn everything you can. Find out WHY test only is a better first cycle. Understand what aromatase inhibitors are for. Research PCT. the results from AAS are wonderful if you do it right, but the corallary to that is that the consequences of doing them wrong are equally intense. The most valueable tool of the bodybuilder is KNOWLEDGE.

Sure have. And I def believe in the power of the mind in all things, esp. lifting. I just feel you should have that hunger for growth, strength, etc. before aas.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    With that diet and exogenous testosterone , you should have no problems putting on quality muscle. The PCT is much more than just a recommendation, it's a necessity. If you don't get your natural test production back into full swing after you stop your cycle, the lack of test will make you lose all of your hard-earned muscle. You should read up on Nolvadex and Clomid and be sure to obtain some if you're going to cycle. This is very important.

Also, I meant to type Aromatase Inhibitors (AI's). Some of the testosterone you inject will turn into estrogen, and too much estrogen is the source of all these nasty side-effects we hear about which are associated with steroid use (bloating, acne, mood swings/depression, bitch-tit, etc.). AI's prevent test from converting into estrogen, so obviously they are very useful. The key, however, is to avoid destroying all of the estrogen in your body, as this hormone is actually required to build lean muscle mass. At any rate, you'll also want to research Arimidex (which is the most popular AI), as well as Aromasin and Letrozole , though I personally recommend Arimidex. Luckily, AR-R (banner on top-right corner of this site) sells all of these for reasonable prices, and legally without a prescription. That's where I ordered my Nolvadex and Clomid from.

With all that in mind, the choice to cycle is yours alone. I don't come here to talk people out of taking steroids unless they're too young or obese. I've also jumped on a cycle after having lost a lot of mass due to being sick, and with no regrets, so I personally don't abide by some strict unwritten law that people should not cycle unless they have spent the last 10 years doing everything absolutely possible to gain weight and as a last resort.

Okay thank you for that everyone.

I'm probably going to bulk naturally to start with, gain what I can through hitting the gym and dieting myself, and maybe use this thread in the future.

Bravo!! Excellent choice!

eazy333 is offline New Member
    you shouldnt be running gear until you have done your research. shouldnt even have to ask such a question. not criticizing, i see it all the time, people think steroids are a maricle drug. they arent...

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy333 View Post
    you shouldnt be running gear until you have done your research. shouldnt even have to ask such a question. not criticizing, i see it all the time, people think steroids are a maricle drug. they arent...
    take it easy easzy! thats what the guy is here for- he is doing his research , otherwise he wouldnt be posting for advice. your post comes across as if you are parroting all the other posts youve been reading.

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy333
    Idiot.

Thread Information