empireants901 is offline Associate Member

Hunger on test prop?

I did my first inject last night. Idk what it is but iv been able to eat way more than usual, this is a problem because I'm currently cutting. Trying to stay around 6-7% bf. currently 5 9 175 lbs at 7% I'm also on clen 2 w on 2 week off. Iv already put down 200g of protein and it's 2 pm and I haven't even hit the gym yet .... Am I going to get fat? or does test help keep the fat off? I eat extremely clean though. For breakfast I had a large can of Tuna ( 50g protein ) and oatmeal and three egg whites and a protein drank. Was hungry a hour later... And at lunch I had same amount of Tuna + eight eggs ( only three had the yolk) and more protein drank and was hungry ten min later and ate a massive protein bar

BreakingFace is offline Banned
    I wouldnt count of test to keep fat off. It's effect is nominal compared to diet. If you're worried about your increased protein needs, increase cardio.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    As you should know you can bulk or cut with test. With that being said it all depends on your diet on what results you get.
    No, your not gonna get fat because u missed a day at the gym, just don't make that a habit.
    You could try an appetite suppressant pill if you're fvcking up ur diet and can't control urself lol

SG2009 is offline Member
    now worry, keep doing what u do and make sure u get letro in the end. it drain all water weight u gained. good luck.

Thread Information