mydus is offline New Member

Prop,NPP,Proviron???

I was wondering if this was a good cycle, it will be my 5th.

1-10 test prop 500mg week
    1-8 npp 300 mg week
    And wasnt sure if i should use proviron or anava?.

My overall goal is get lean mass and drop a little bit of bf,which i know is in diet which is on point, but also wanted some supplement support.

BuMP

anyone?

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Maybe posts your stats up first? We can see you are 25, what about the others.

stpete is offline Banned
    Looks fine to me. What about PCT?

Stats:
    5'9
    14%bf
    Fifth cycle

As for pct ill be running some clomid and nolvdex. Ill be running some HCG throughout the whole cycle and will have some adex on hand just in case. What would be a good dose for the proviron ?

Ah good one.

Alrighty, now you are more experienced than I, however I have done a heap of reading in the last few weeks about the compounds you're proposing (NPP and Prop) - I am looking at using the same for my next cycle. Tough to find good info BTW! Anyways, from what I have read you may like to consider flipping the doses around. For example have the nandrolone higher than the test. That way the nandrolone does more of the work, and test is still used as a base. This would be of particular use if you get sides from test.

At the end of the day you can do either, you know your body best.

I wouldn't think proviron is necessary, although I could be wrong, so interested to hear what others say.

Yeah this cycle is supposed to great for lean mass gains, but there isn't as much info on it when compared to all the other cycles out there. Ive always been told to keep the test higher when using deca or npp to avoid deca dick, which worked for me in the past when i did a test cyp and deca.

I chose provion specifically to make my lean mass cycle more effective, unless there i am wrong. Hopefully a vet can chime in!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to ask, what were your other cycles?

I am bumping this as I'd like to know if Proviron is needed for this cycle and what peoples thoughts on running higher doses of NPP over Test.

Anyone?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I am also interested in this cycle aswell as I plan on running this next, I still believe you'll want the test dose higher then npp, same as a test and deca cycle?!?

I gotta bump this again. It's hard to find good info around NPP, and considering it's supposed to be a great compound to use with test I think it's worth bumping. For the uneducated NPP stands for nandrolone phynylproprionate (excuse any spelling errors). Basically a short acting deca !

Please take the time to read through previous posts and share your experience/opinions. Maybe we are getting such a small response around this compound because not many people are using it yet?

Thread Information