Thread: nolvadex?

liztic is offline Junior Member

nolvadex?

i'm running an 8 week cycle of dbol /sus. i'm not sure if i absolutely need nolvadex b/c i've read countering reports! any opinions?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    You won't know if you need it until you need it.However it is always recommended that you have it ready just in case.

do the nolva!!!!! your gonna get bitch tit for sure

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I took a deca /d-bol/sust cycle with no problem, no need for nolva. It is ALWAYS good to have it on hand. Also what dosages are you taking it at?

Originally posted by blakyr
    I took a deca/d-bol/sust cycle with no problem, no need for nolva. It is ALWAYS good to have it on hand. Also what dosages are you taking it at?

Sorry bud but im disagreeing w/ you Everytime i do a similiar cycle .... My nips hurt!!! Do the nolva its not gonna hurt!!!!

aanold is offline Junior Member
    It's like playing the lottery, some win, some don't. Get the Nolvadex to have on hand no matter what!! Always better safe than sorry.

No problem Fast... Everyone is different. That is why I said that you should have it on hand just in case... i have it but have never used it... I am also starting to throw arimidex into my cycles now just to be sure... that may be good for you to Liztic

blakyr.... no prob.... carefuul with the armidex dont over do it otherwise the results are tough to see wth the naked eye

yeah i got it at .25mg eod
    with a deca /test enant/d-bol

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I know one thing everytime I do sustanon I get gyno and my nips hurt and burn. Definately have some Anti E's on hand.. Really depends on the individual, but if you do get it nothing like not having anti e's when you start seeing symptoms. Trust me. have them before you start your cycle.

the nolvadex i can get is 50mg @ $2 pill. is it okay to take one monday, off tues, one wed due to the dosage? do you guys take it with cycle or after three weeks or so? i've researched to take it after the last pill of the cycle

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ive only seen 10 and 20mg nolvadex . WHo makes 50mg? And why do you want that?

Never seen 50mg nolva... then again we learn new sh!t everyday. who makes it?

wantsome is offline Junior Member
    better safe than sorry and damn site cheaper than surgery

do you run your nolva with the cycle or after

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would run Nolv during and post cycle, there is a debate whether or not Nolv will hinder gains, I think it can to an extent, but gyno is a hell of alot worse IMO. So I would rather suffer loosing some gains than getting gyno for the rest of my life. I would start out at 20mg a day as a preventative measure, if you start getting lumps or nips still senstive up dosage until symptoms go away then back down to 20mg a day.

dangit is offline Member
    I ran Novaldex during my last cutting cycle. Ran it all the way through and I actually made some gains in muscle size. It really help me keep my water retenation down.

I've seen some reports that say it actually helps put on size when using it all the way through and some others say that not blocking out the estrogene is good for making gains too.

Never had sore nipples, but I do know that it helps me out tremendously with me holding water. I end up looking alot harder when using it because of this.

Thread Information