Lil man is offline Associate Member

Long ester test for first cycle

I have test c and was wondering, since it's a long ester, would it be ok for first time cycle? Reason for asking is, I noticed a thread just now where a fellow was talking about running a long ester tren and it was recommended to use a shorter ester. That way if sides are intense then it won't take as long for it to be out of your system. It makes really good sense so now I have to question if I should get a shorter ester test!!!

boxin23 is offline Member
    very good question, what are your complete stats?

Sorry.
    210-215
    5'11"
    15%+\-
    worked out for about 5-6 years. Hell I really don't remember. Just quit bad habits and been in gym since. maybe a silly question but it got me thinking

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely if your worried about having a reaction to the test than go with a shorter ester. Almost everyone advises to use a short ester tren on their first run with it because it can have unbearable side effect and of you are running a short ester and you stop using it will be out of your system in 2-3 days instead of a week or more. Also a few other reasons. If you do not want to be injecting ed or eod go with a long ester. Most guys like to keep their levels as close as possible from day to day throughout their cycle as possible to get a little better result so they pin ed or eod. So there you have it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    I have test c and was wondering, since it's a long ester, would it be ok for first time cycle? Reason for asking is, I noticed a thread just now where a fellow was talking about running a long ester tren and it was recommended to use a shorter ester. That way if sides are intense then it won't take as long for it to be out of your system. It makes really good sense so now I have to question if I should get a shorter ester test!!!
    if you have never pinned before i suggest going with what you have for a first cycle...i think you will find pinning ed or eod with test prop to be quite uncomfortable bro...and comparing the effects of tren e to test e side wise is like compareing apples to oranges, they are 2 tottaly different compounds with tren being way more harsh than test hence the reason some go with the shorter ester cus the sides can be unbareable for some...its really a personal decision but id keep it simple and go with the long ester....good luck...

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I agree with ghettoboyd, it's not likely you will do well pinning ed or eod on your first cycle, you will burn out quick, once or twice a week injections are best to "get broke in" on.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Ghettoboyd is right on target. Testosterone is a hormone that your body makes naturally, yet Trenbolone is one of the most harsh anabolic compounds that exist. As far as being concerned with how your body reacts to testosterone cypionate , what you're really considering is how your body will react to much higher than normal levels of a hormone which already exists in your body, which include high blood pressure, increased aggression, and an increase in estrogen. The estrogen is actually what summarize most of the side effects associated with steroid use , and this is controlled by taking Aromatase Inhibitors such as Aromasin , Arimidex and Letrozole . If you're not familiar with these, you need to research them before starting. You also must research Post Cycle Therapy , if you are not familiar with that either.

Man that sucks. I was amped up about using tren in the future but I know I can't take Ed or eod. Hell I haven't done every 3.5 yet. But I am likely to have sides if tren isthat bad. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Ghettoboyd is right on target. Testosterone is a hormone that your body makes naturally, yet Trenbolone is one of the most harsh anabolic compounds that exist. As far as being concerned with how your body reacts to testosterone cypionate, what you're really considering is how your body will react to much higher than normal levels of a hormone which already exists in your body, which include high blood pressure, increased aggression, and an increase in estrogen. The estrogen is actually what summarize most of the side effects associated with steroid use, and this is controlled by taking Aromatase Inhibitors such as Aromasin, Arimidex and Letrozole. If you're not familiar with these, you need to research them before starting. You also must research Post Cycle Therapy, if you are not familiar with that either.
    Trust me I have been reading and reading. I have on hand 2 bottles of test c, arimidex , clomid, and nolva. But I have pins on the way and I'm not sure I can do it. And I don't have anyone to do it for me. I'm such a ***** when it comes to shots.

Thread Information