Justin332 is offline Associate Member

Test E Tren E cycle concerns

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 221 (as of today)
    BF: 10.0% (as of today)
    Third Cycle

Hey guys, I'm in the 8th week of a 500mg/wk Test 400mg/wk Tren Enanthate cycle. I am feeling the sides from the tren, and my strength is through the roof.

I'm currently eating 4000 calories a day, and don't really seem to be gaining weight. My body fat continuously goes down, but I'm eating as much as I can given my job and although my arm size, chest, and traps are up slightly, I'm not as big as I was expecting with this cycle.

My concern is that I'm not really having any blood pressure issues, and am wondering if the Test I have is underdosed and is capping my results? I feel like I'm eating clean and healthy, and can email EXACTLY what I've been eating the last few weeks. I've been using the LIvestrong App for all of my calorie counting.

Am I overreacting? In week one I was around 213 and 13.4% bf. Definitely having results just not skyrocketing.

all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dude you gained 8 lbs and dropped 3.5 % bf. i dont think that bad. I doubt its your test.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I'm just not really feeling the side effects of the test that I have in the past. The headaches, blood pressure, slight water retention. Maybe the tren is taking away the water retention but I'm just not feeling it imo. Maybe it's in my head.

Bump

Thread Information