K_PIN is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle help

I am looking to run a cutting cycle. I originally was going to go with a low dose test, tren , and winny cycle. I have been reading up on t3 and it sounds like it would be a great addition to a cutting cycle. My question is should I run it with tren? Or has anyone else ran it with tren? Tren is harsh and if t3 can give the fat loss that tren does then i'd like to maybe substitute the tren with maybe masteron or var.

Any suggestions?

I'm 29
    Ran 4 previous cycles. (test, tren, winny, var, masteron, tbol,) not all together but in different cycles).
    5'9" 187lbs
    ~16% bf

I'm mostly looking to cut the fat. Of course i'd like to maintain as much muscle as possible in the process.

Bump

Anyone ever run t3 with tren

Ok I guess delete this thread apparently I'm saying something stupid

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your diet look like for this cutting cycle?

Steroids don't mean a thing if diet isn't in check especially when it comes to loosing bf%

jpowell is offline Banned
    ^ very true. as this "cutting cycle" will turn into a bulk, and I'm speaking from experience.

Diet is good. I eat healthy. Drink only water and eat grilled meats and veggies.

Just trying to understand how this will turn into a bulk???

Quote Originally Posted by K_PIN
    Diet is good. I eat healthy. Drink only water and eat grilled meats and veggies.

Just trying to understand how this will turn into a bulk???
    Increase n appetite drom ur compounds putting u n a calorie surplus vs calorie deficiet. Sloppy eating, etc. too many times inhave seem board members say their diets r n check eat healthy had nitrionist map everuthing out, yhe rhe diet rhey post actually meeds a lotta work.

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell

Increase n appetite drom ur compounds putting u n a calorie surplus vs calorie deficiet. Sloppy eating, etc. too many times inhave seem board members say their diets r n check eat healthy had nitrionist map everuthing out, yhe rhe diet rhey post actually meeds a lotta work.
    I plan on cutting. Why the hell would I eat sloppy and up my calories. I know what I need to do I was just curious about the tren t3 combo

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    If you're strictly worried about losing bf, forget the cycle all together because at 16% you can accomplish a lot w cardio and strict diet.

Also eating "clean" won't guarantee fat loss. Eat as clean as you want and be in a surplus and you'll still gain and if in too large of a surplus you'll gain fat.

Quote Originally Posted by K_PIN

I plan on cutting. Why the hell would I eat sloppy and up my calories. I know what I need to do I was just curious about the tren t3 combo
    I nvr said up ur caloreies. Even in a deficit eating the wrong shit u will gain unwanted. Not tryna argue ur here for a reson, asked a question for reson. Now just be open to the advice even if its not stuff u agree with.

I know how to eat healthy. I don't need advice on that. I was looking for advice on t3 and which compounds would work well with it to preserve muscle while dropping fat.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    I cant comment on the T3 since i have never used it but i can comment on nutrition, at 16% i would not use AS, i would definitely work on the diet and bring down your bf and then finish it off with whatever cycle you might want to do, all it will take is 2 months of hard diet if its in check and you will get really low bf afterwards. By the way as mentioned above eating healthy and all that crap doesnt mean crap if you still eat more calories than you should, not saying you are or anything just advise.

Now that being said is up to you the route you want to take!! Good luck!

I basically looking for something to take with the t3 to help maintain the muscle i have. I do have some tbol laying around. Does anyone know if this would be enough. I just don't want to lose too much muscle while trying to drop the fat.

Thread Information