Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Guest

To My BB Family.......

Alright I just had to give a shout out to some people here. I was reading some of the other boards out there then read the stats post on the Gen Questions forum and I realized something. I honestly believe this is the BEST board out there. I see VERY little attitude and flaming on here. You people are like a family - everyone helps everyone out and people share their opinions and knowledge with respect and an open mind rather than flaming and condescention. I know this is getting deep but I value that and I want to keep this board that way. I am working on getting some new MODS over here to help out and I would like to grow this board and try to keep the integrity it currently has. So props to the MODS here (the Jasons) for helping out selflessly and having a GREAT attitude and patience. Also The creators (Jason/Brian) for giving us a hell of a platform to work with and one of the most informative boards on the net.

So thanks guys for sticking around when things got crappy and members went from about 100 to 800 to 25 Thanks to the long timers like Big Al, Billy Boy, Compaq, Choice, X-Biker, Pete235, Ashley (for coming back and being our token female! LOL) Excess (even though you dont post anymore!), Jason for being the original MOD and sticking around even when he was getting dicked! And all the rest of ya'll. I am very committed to keeping this board a good one as it grows and you have NO idea how impressive it is that everyone here is as respectful as they are and help eachother out as they do. I will NOT tolerate any attitude or excessive flaming (unless it is due ) on this board as it grows. Please email me or one of the MODs if you guys se something that makes you uncomfortable or have an idea or suggestion as to how this board could possible be better.

Thanks Guys!

(PS - That's my soft moment for the year - dont expect another one for a while!)

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    well said mike. i'm a member of three other boards and this one is far and away the best. nobody flames anyone else, and if they do, they aplogize immediately no one gets upset.

to the creators of this board....awesome job. this blows all other boards away.

to the mods and the veteran guys...thanks for helping people like myself who knew little or nothing gain some knowledge and understand our sport a little better.

Thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Mike thats so sweet. I really appreicate the help that you have given us and i hope i can do the same

Ashley is offline Female Member

Smile

Thanks Mike---Yes, I do believe I am the only female and you guys are like a bunch of brothers to me. I never worry about anything b/c I know I have this board to come to. I would not be where I am today(physically) if I did not have this board to gain the knowledge from. I appreciate you guys letting me posts Because I know that there are those guys out there that think females don't know shit and would love to critize me. I do not say anything for the hell of it and I have done and will continue to do my homework. Anyways, thanks again to a great bunch of guys and yes, the board is by far the best!! Good Job!!

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Thank you mike for taking the time and showing so much love and respect towards everyone. Your right, This board is THE BEST out there. why? Because of guys like you mike, big all, jasons, BIG GUN 21 and everyone else out there that's been here for people that needed it. We are not only a FAMILY but we are also a TEAM why do I say TEAM? becuase to me T.E.A.M stands for:

T ogether E veryone A cheives M ore

By answering someone's question, we are answering a couple of People's question. I respect every one of you guys because you been here for a while and your answer is usually the RIGHT one. Thank You mike for showing your appreciation.

Truly Yours
    J.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    I have only been a member for a few weeks now and it seems like you guys are so down to help even the newest people not just people that have been around for awhile. Thats bad ass! Thanks again, especially to mike and pureanger for all your info and i look forward to getting to know all you out there. From the straight forward info i am getting from most of you, i feel like i have know you for awhile. Everyone have a bitchin holiday weekend. Stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iron Game Guest
    Word

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Word
    LOL.

Thing is, if we were really a family, we would need a disfunctional member, an alcoholic, a fag (or two), a bitchy mother....

And, finally, one geared up little brother.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Word
    Hey IG! What's up bro?

P.S. Mike, I know you posted this on EF to an extent, but exactly how much and what type of experience are you looking for in new mods? Just curious really. Are you looking for guys who have been cycling for years and years, guys who have been lifting for years, etc. I guess I'm just curios as to your definition of what would make a good mod. Thanks dude.

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Amen to all of this. This board is great and the members are very helpful and are always there for you. Special props to Mike for being my guiding light through my first couple of cycles. You are the man Mike! Thanks guys,
    jssmc

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    This board has been my home for months, i started comming here around march and haven't stopped since. Keep it real brothers!

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by XBiker

LOL.

Thing is, if we were really a family, we would need a disfunctional member, an alcoholic, a fag (or two), a bitchy mother....

And, finally, one geared up little brother.
    ok well from where im sitting, you can be the disfunctional member, Mike can be the alcoholic, Nathan can be the fag (or two) and I can be the geared up little brother

ptbyjason Guest
    Hey Mike,
    I'm not really back yet, I am still having to borrow other people's computers until my internet connection gets turned on, but I had to reply to this one. We (Me/Brian) appreciate reading posts like you made. It makes everything we have done worthwhile. We appreciate all of the knowledge and time that is contributed to this board by Mike, OJ, and tons of other guys that have helped out along the way. I haven't even been around for over a week now and everytime I check into the board it looks better and better. We want this to be your home guys. We want everyone to be comfortable. If you have a question, we want you to feel comfortable asking it (as long as it is sensible). I think this is by far the best board anywhere around. If it continues to increase with members that are as high quality as the members are now, it will be better than we ever imagined. Keep up the good work guys. If you want anything, ask. We are going to do everything we can to make sure you stay happy.

Gettooit is offline New Member

Thumbs up Way to go mike

Mike -
    The community is built around how the Mods work with everyone, especially the new members. When everyone comes with respect (including the stupid questions) and gives each member what they have to offer, only good and better comes forward.

Good and better, attracts more better and excellent, and the board expands in capasity, community and compassion, quality and integrity, and everyone WANTS to contribute to a higher degree.

The Mods set the tone, and the community will take the lead. Your a good leader Mike. People like to hang with good leaders.
    BTW... your soft side is well respected and appreciated, and makes you "real". Thank you for creating a great community Mike.
    Last edited by Gettooit; 08-31-2001 at 09:02 AM.

The original jason Guest
    ok im here !! i got to treply I guess to I think when i fell across this board there were just untold unanswered question two guys were moding the board and scamming everyone I started to answer a few questions and then got asked to be a mod and then the other two dissapeared so i been here since then and what i want to say is there was nothing going on then, Mike since u came around cant remember when that was but a good while now things have really improved I just stuck around and did what i could. You have more patience than me I'm gald u guys said u never seen to many flames cos i think im terrible for it on a bad day so apologies to anyone I offended recently with my sarcastic answers!!!. I do love the board and the way its going its great to see all the people progressing and how people come on as newbies then next thing they have been around a while and are helping out to thats great wish I had more time to spend here. Mike all props to you , same to Jason, Brian peace keep up the good work the skies the limit

jason

ok well from where im sitting, you can be the disfunctional member, Mike can be the alcoholic, Nathan can be the fag (or two) and I can be the geared up little brother
    What the fuck man? Why do I always have to be the fag? I'm sick of this shit. I wanna set the record straight right now. I am not gay and, no, there would be nothing wrong with that if I were - at least in my opinion. I am tired of being hit on by gay men. Somehow, I must be sending out that signal and I can't for the life of me turn it off. As you may have noticed I'm a little sensitive about this topic. Can't I be the smart-ass nephew who nobody likes? Please? Throw me a bone here man.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Talking

Thanks for the shout out Mike. I'm posting again now, but yeah I was away for 5 weeks (long story). Good job to you and the other mods.

CYCLEON Guest
    nathan - they let you join?!?! they must just let anyone in here.

BTW- bro, if you dont want to be the fairy of the board - why o why do you have that avatar andpost those most entertaining rants about your wet noodle?

J/K - nathan is a definite asset to any board

IG nice to see u over here!

CYCLEON Guest
    BTW - nathan, gay men seem to like big, well built, well hung fellas - so if they are hitting on you, maybe thats not a bad thing - only if you like it

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good call Mike there are some great guys on this board and it is a pleasure to be able to talk and share the knowledge that we all have.Some other boards I have been to I get the feeling that the mods incite a lot of the flaming IMO

And Nathan is there any reason that you are refered to as gay not that I care just wondered?

Hey a big thanks to the Mods and board designers for making this all happen

Billy

bigjohnstud is offline Junior Member

well said

well i really can't say anymore than "Thankyou" everyone here has been great. it was amazing when i first joined i thought i would be posting a million questions but after reading through the different posts it was actually hard to come up with questions to ask people. you all have done such an excellent job, and this board fuckin rocks!!! and thats comin from someone who design's web sites for a living!!! keep up the good work!

Big John

CYCLEON Guest
    see nathan, dont deny it LOL

Billy Boy - u just hafta read nathans posts on EF - they are wild! actually - IG just threw that comment off the cuff, I think - Natan is far from being gay.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    We're a good team, we all learn together.

Mike, Jason, Jason do a great job. And I when possible like to post creative writings LOL!

Good Post Mike, I haven't been anywhere else in a while, its nice to be somewhere where yoo know you can get good, solid friendly advice!

Thanks Bro.

BA

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Nathan

What the fuck man? Why do I always have to be the fag? I'm sick of this shit. I wanna set the record straight right now. I am not gay and, no, there would be nothing wrong with that if I were - at least in my opinion. I am tired of being hit on by gay men. Somehow, I must be sending out that signal and I can't for the life of me turn it off. As you may have noticed I'm a little sensitive about this topic. Can't I be the smart-ass nephew who nobody likes? Please? Throw me a bone here man.
    I agree, you should be the fairy. Especially with that gay ass avatar you got there. Not to mention your sig, which just emphasizes your covert cornhole operation.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    MIKE I TO THINK THIS IS THE BEST BOARD I HAVE VISITED A COULPLE AND NIETHER ONE HAS GIVEN ME AS GOOD OF INFO AS THIS ONE THE MODS ON HERE KICK ASS YOU THE JASONS NEVER GOT ANY INFO FROM MUGS BUT IM SURE HE IS A SMART MOFO TOO
    I JUST GOT ONE QUESTION THERE IS ONE GUY ON HERE WHO IS A SMART MOFO LIKE EVERY GUY ON HERE DEFFINATLY ONE OF THE SMARTEST ON THE SUBJECT OF THE BOARD (AS) I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS GUY ISNT A MOD? THAT IS BILLYBOY -- HEY MAN I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL THE ?? YOU ANSWERD FOR ME.

THIS IS A DAMN GOOD BOARD GUY
    YOUR ALL MY NEW BROS.

bigtraps is offline Member

Wink

XBIKER
    I get the sme shit when i go out, i'm not gay either...
    I guess we are just too good looking, or something. Gays are usually high maintenance, and picky.. I have been told to just take it as a compliment, that is pretty tuff though!!

Mike, i have been here since March also, born and raise@ anabolicreview.. Don't remember how i stumbled across it, but glad i never left..

THANKS A MILLION!!!!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    WITH OUT ALL OF YOU GUY'S MIKE ,IG,JASON, EXT,EXT, THERE WOULD BE NO US!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx

ptbyjason Guest
    JRMY2711,
    Mugs is pretty damn smart. He is the guy in charge of Anabolic Review. He built this whole website from scratch. He is just a little too busy with an invention that he is working on to contribute to the daily posts. Wait a few months and I promise you, you will hear a huge announcement from him that will change the way you think about steroids forever.

Mike Guest
    Hey! Enough of that Bullshit PtbyJason - I told ya'll i don't wanna hear about it till you gimme a fucking bone here! LOL (good to see you're still alive)

IG - funny as hell....that's all I can say....Hey I understand you being the geared up one but how ya gonna be the "little brother" when you're already the old man here?

Alright Nathan - I'm sorry you gotta be the gay one but come on bro - avatar aside - what was up with the wet noodle post!? LOL I mean you were just begging for it!

IG - I think you hit a sensitive subject there - geez Nathan if you wanna talk about this or something I'm here.....about how you think you're always being hit on.....I mean send me a PM....or we could do dinner or soemthing.........I know this foreign film that's playing right now that looks pretty good....

As for me being the alcoholic............well shit I guess I have nothing to say about that..........oh well I'll drink to that!

As for what we're looking for in a MOD - I WOULD like some other Vets to the game here - someone that really knows juice but no it's not all we're looking for - I would also like someone with complete knowledge on training and diet/supps etc. Most importantly I need someone I can trust to uphold the integrity of this board, someone with a good attitude and patience for ignorant questions and that has as low a tolerance as I do for flaming.

And for the guy who asked about why someone wasnt a MOD - We havent made any decisions yet - I am watching more than a few different people right now...

CYCLEON Guest
    or we could do dinner or soemthing.........I know this foreign film that's playing right now that looks pretty good
    ROFL - Priceless

- see nathan ur being hit on again! not sure what that says about u tho mike! anything u want to shhhhaaaaarrreee whith the big disfunctional family?

Mike Guest
    LOL I couldn't resist! No I don't want to share a damn thing - that's part of my dysfunction - I don't talk bout that stuff.......hell ya got me all worked up - I'm gonna have another drink

The Iron Game Guest
    I knew it

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nathan, I think the cause of your trouble is the picture of Astroboy. C'mon, black briefs and red hooker boots??? Just kidding bro!

WTF? I come back after a few days and you guys have taken me AND Astroboy and rolled our names through the dirt. Let me tell ya a little something about Astroboy, he's a hero to say the least. It's not his fault he wears that gettup, he was built with that shit on him. Fuck, cut a guy some slack. I must be younger than everyone else here as I guess I was the only one who watched the show as a kid. Astroboy stands for strength, speed, agility, courage, integrity, kindness, etc., etc. I'm going to have to ask that you all refrain from any form of Astroboy bashing.
    Now, to quote Mike,

"I told ya'll i don't wanna hear about it till you gimme a fucking bone here!"

And I'm the gay one?
    Anyway, I think I'm going to go post a question for uou over on Elite.

CYCLEON Guest
    yes - nathan hahahahahahahhahhaha...........

what about gigantor - taht might look a little more "he-manly" he he he...........

Mike Guest
    Nathan:

LOL you bitch....fuck that....anyway...what about the movie bro? Supposed to be really good. Well??

LOL

The Iron Game Guest
    "I told ya'll i don't wanna hear about it till you gimme a fucking bone here!"

muahahahahahaha

Mike Guest
    Oh shut the fuck up - this post is OVER!

LOL

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey JRMY

I,m glad that you can post the questions you want and get the answers you deserve not just from me but every other member.As for being one of the smartest MOFO hmmm I have a lot to learn but thanks for the compliment bro

The Mods do a fantastic job and I can truthfully say this is the best board I have belonged to.I have visted numerous boards and this is the most intelligant friendly and honest I have seen.

Not taking anything away from the Mods partically Mike (Does he ever go off the board...LOL) but all the members deserve a pat on the back as well for their willingness to share info and to help the other bro,s.I,m glad to be a part of AR

Right that,s my sentimental 5 minutes over!!

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You work hard Billy Boy, over 300 posts that damn good man! I think you work hard in the UK time zone whilst all these yanks are sleeping on the job LOL

Obviously respect to MIKE, an Original, I wish I had you training with me bro, It would be kinda freaky!

Mecca!

BA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information