31 yrs
5'11
94kg
1 cycle so far 10 weeks test e @ 400mg per week.

I'm approaching the half way mark of PCT for my first cycle of test e @ 400mg per week and have had some good gains and euphoric gym sessions while on. I wouldnt have minded a bit more (who wouldnt??), but i've decided i'm not yet ready to try new compounds. I'm keen to do the tren /prop cycle but i'm going to wait until I have more experience. I know my system handles test e well so i've decided for my second cycle later in the year i'm going to keep it simple again but up the dose to 600mg per week for 12 weeks.

One of the downers of my first cycle was the time it took the effects of the test to show. For me it was around 6 weeks before I really knew I was on.

To speed things up and to use all the gear I have, i'm planning to frontload my next cycle and am wondering what some of the more experienced guys would recommend? Is the first 2 weeks @ 1000mg or 1200 mg per week a good plan, or 4 weeks @ 1000/1200mg per week? Bear in mind this will only be my 2nd cycle so I dont want to go too loco with it but just to get the ball rolling from the get go.

Cheers.