lucky27 is offline Associate Member

can you stop Nolv.?

Cycle- Weeks 1-13= Deca 480 mg/Week
    Weeks 5-10=Prop 100 mg/EOD- Weeks 11-16 70 mg/ED
    Weeks 12-16=Winny Depot 50 mg/ED
    I started taking 10 mg. Nolvadex / ED in week 5 when i started Test, just as a precaution. I'm starting week 13 now and my L-dex finally has arrived. My question is ,can I stop taking the Nolvadex and start using the L-dex at .5 mg /ED? I want to quite the Nolv. to get the most out of the test for the 3 weeks in between deca and clomid therapy .I will also want to start the Nolv. back up for post cycle, which is below.
    Post cycle:
    Clomid-4 weeks
    Nolvadex= either 10 mg/ED or 20 mg/ED
    L-dex= .5 mg /ED
    Clen = 2 weeks alternating starting with clomid
    Also will use HCG before clomid therapy

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Sure you can my friend, if the liquidex doesnt' do it for ya you may have to start the nolv back up. I have done this before, with no problems, however I would probally recommend taking Nolv post cycle, along with your clomid and your hcg . From the most current research I have looked at this seems to be the best thing to do.

Sicilian30, my Post cycle regimen is at the bottom of the original post, How does that look, overkill? or not. Also nolv. 10mg or 20 mg/ED?

Bump

Slypknot is offline Member
    Might be a little overkill for post cycle therapy .... this of course depends on your personal sensitivity to test - if this is your first cycle I can certainly understand why you'd load so much up.

Basic therapy is:
    Day 1-Clomid 300mg
    Day 2-10 Clomid 100mg
    Day 11-20 Clomid 50mg
    That's it! Unless you're wanting to run Nolva and clomid together...?

As far as getting off the Nolva - I just went through this....I got gyno symptoms, hit the nolva at 80mg ED until my liquidex came in. Once it arrived I continued to take 20mg of Nolva for 3 days while adding in .5mg liquidex ED...this was to stop the aromatizing of test and the nolva was to keep the estrogen already present in my body from binding. I gave it 3 days then stopped the nolva and kept running the liquidex - seemed to work like a champ.

I didn't have any gyno symptoms, I just started taking the Nolv. 10 mg/ED as a precaution when I started the test, being this is my first cycle. I was going to stop the Nolv. since my L-dex has arrived, and I thought L-dex wouldn't hinder gains as much as Nolv. does. I was also going to run the clomid for 4 weeks like this( I believe this was madmax's suggestion)
    Day 1 = 300 mg
    Day 2-15 = 150 mg's
    Day 16-28 = 50 mg's
    reason being I was on 480 mg'of Deca for 13 weeks, and I have been shut down pretty hard.
    Will doing the post cycle like I layed out in the original post hurt in any way. I just don't want any type of crash or loss of gains after cycle

Thread Information