Let me start by saying I've done Masteron 3year back and I loved the results (closes thing to tren but will all know tren is the best)... Anyhow, when I used masteron in the past all I knew is that it was a compound that will harden you up but will not help with fat loss... Now, that I found a sorce that carries this I was thinking of running masteron once again, so i decided to read up on it again.
From what I read this fights breast cancer and this will not give you any gyno or progesteron (sorry if I spelled it wrong). If this is the case why not use this compound with every cycle...
For example I'd love to run a basic bulk cycle sometime (deca , d bol, test) but each time I run this one I get gyno regardless if I even use Letro...letro will end up killing it after I get off but while I'm on I get the gyno..... This is why I have to stay away from deca and dbol .. Instead of dbol I have to use Tbol,... With all thing being said if someone were to use masteron with a bulking cycle will it help in not getting the gyno side effects or any cycle in general?????

Planning on running in the near future...

Test P 100 eod 1-10
masteron 100 eod 1-10
anvar 50 ed 1-8

what kind of results did you guys get with this cycle...
** I also have Tren e but not sure if I should run with this cycle????

30y
5.8 ht
191 wt
bf 12
done 8+ cycle in the past.