JUNIORSGETNBIG is offline New Member

questions on dosing

I just went to the dark side. Let me start off by saying I'm very néw to the world of aas. I'M 26 y/o male been training for 6 years. The last 2 have been very consistently 5-6 days a week. I'm 5'8 170 lbs BF is less than 10%. My first cycle was approximately 8 weeks of test e at 600mg /Wk. I have taken the last 8 weeks off to clear my system and do some out of town work, but I have just started my 2nd cycle this week. I've been getting my gear from a very trusted source, who has also been recommending my cycle doses. This cycle is a Sus and test prop split dosed at 600 mg/week of Sus and 400mg/week prop. My question is does the dosing look good? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You only need 500mg no need to mix prop and Sus a waste IMOP.You need to work on your diet 5'8 170 2nd cycle dont add up bro.

stpete is offline Banned
    Combining the two for the duration of the cycle doesn't make much sense to me either. One or the other. And anywhere between 400-600mgs of each is sufficient.

JUNIORSGETNBIG is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. Working on restructuring my nutrition plan now. Not trying to make excuses though, my diet does need some work. My lifestyle / job doesn't always allow for the cleanest of diets. Would it benefit me more to cut out the Sus or the prop? The pinning doesn't bother me I just don't want to waste my time or my gear! Thanks

Thread Information