Deskjockeymike is offline New Member

I'm really new to this.

I'm curious about steroid use as well as finding Supplements or substances to assist in stripping excess body fat. I know people who swear by them and say they would work for what I'm going after, but I need more than one or two people with annecdotal stories before I try something that might not work.

I'm about 100-130 lb overweight depending on what regulations you go by. I really need to strip body fat before I try anything, but a few of my friends keep suggesting Diethylpropion, Winstrol , or Drostanolone to strip the excess fat. I'm currently at 294 lbs and 5'11". The way the weight sits on me gives the appearance of 230-250 range. My goal is 200lb and then to start focusing on building muscle. I think I'm at 25%-30% bodyfat, but it could be more or less. My ideal is 10%.

So my question is are Diethylpropion, Winstrol, or Drostanolone right for what I'm going for, or are my friends the morons they generally come off as?

I'm not worrie about hair loss, excessive body hair or facial hair, oily skin, acne, or the cosmetic stuff like that. I'm already bald and hairy and have access to treatments for the oily skin and acne.

What concerns me are long term effects like slackened testosterone production, organ damage, and drug dependancy.

Ever consider a damn diet and gettin off your ass? Just a thought. Hahaha. Good luck.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    I'm new to all this too. But Id like to take a stab at this one. Your 26 so that's a good age but the problem is that with the winstrol you would need to run test too! I'm not sure that any steroid is safe for a bf% like that. Normally they suggest to get percent below 15. Also, your diet is gonna be key to losing weight. Alongside cardio and lifting your diet and dedication will get you results. Also you didn't mention ever working out before which leads me to believe you don't or have limited experience and it's suggested that anyone who hasn't lifted for at least a couple of years should start a workout regimen and stay with that for a couple of years before starting aas. One reason is to strengthen your joint tendons ligaments. I know it's not what you wanna hear but visit the nutrition section first and get that in check. How'd I do?

But seriously. Diet and exercise is the way to go right now. There is no quick fix. You should head over to the diet forum and let those guys help you.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon View Post
    But seriously. Diet and exercise is the way to go right now. There is no quick fix. You should head over to the diet forum and let those guys help you.
    Bacon! I did good right? Lmao

Deskjockeymike is offline New Member
    Since I became a desk jockey my energy level and stamina have tanked. My buddies are still into the local body building and sports scene and constantly extol the virtues of performance enhancers. They keep telling me thats what I need. Figured I'd see if any of what they suggest would work. Thanks for the insight and advice.

Thread Information