sublang is offline Junior Member

New guy intro/cycle help.

Hey guys, I am relatively new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. I want to start off by saying this board has been a great source of information for me. I have been searching threads for several months and my knowledge of AS has improved ten fold. I still have so many
    questions and I will continue to research until I feel comfortable enough to start a cycle. I do, however, have a few questions I hope can be answered. About 3 years ago I purchased some AS through a friend's source because it was a now or never situation (I knew almost
    nothing about AS). After further consideration, I felt I wasn't ready and in my closet it sat. Well, 3 years and 30 pounds later I am serious about putting together my first cycle. With the limited knowledge I have now, I know that I got ripped off. I paid over $200 for the following: (2) 10ml Boldenone 50 (Equipoise ?) by Jurox expires Aug02 . (1) 10ml Nandrabolin
    (Test?) by Jurox expires May01 . I think the Nandrabolin is 75mg, it has 30mg of nandrolone cypionate and 45mg of methandriol dipropionate (is this test cyp and test prop?). Anyway, this doesn't seem like enough even for my first cycle and it's expired by 1-2 years. What should I do with this? Is it safe to use gear expired by that much? Do I need more gear? Also, is it okay to mix this Equipoise with a different kind if I have to get more? I don't really have a source anymore, but I live in Phoenix so Mexico is an option. Sorry for all of the rapid fire questions. Any help is appreciated. Oh by the way, here are my stats:

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170lbs.
    Training: 4 years
    Bodytype: Ectomorph
    Goal: 200lbs.

I will try to post a picture below. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy intro/cycle help.-sauce1.jpg  

jason864 is offline New Member
    ok bor i would not use expired gear also u would need more if you were to use it a good first cycle woulld be an should be simple go with
    Test Eth any brand really 1-10 at 500mg a wk 250 every third day. Also have u read up on clomid an nolva or liquidex u will also need them as well

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Expired gear is fine in my mind bro, I don't see any problem with it. 2 years is much though, see what others have to say. And welcome to the board.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    i have a winny bottle somewhere, it expired on 2001

So, if I were to get more EQ, would it be alright to use the old expired first and then the newer stuff? Also, could I run 200mg of EQ a week since I am small (5'9" 170lbs.)? Thanks.

big swoll is offline Member
    SEND THE OLD GEAR TO ME...YOU DONT NEED IT!!!!haha....i think it should be fine to use....there have been a few threads on expired gear in the past coupla months....but i would say this.....if youre gonna use the old gear and get some new stuff, use the new stuff first...basically the consensus is that old gear is still good, just not as strong as it was originally...so if i were u i would want to get the full doses in me at the beginning of my cycle and then use the older stuff at the end....thats JMO though

That's a good point big swoll. Thanks for the insight.

Thread Information