wellyou7 is offline New Member

Facial spasms / twitching when i smile

Ive begun to notice that when i smile my cheeks twitch/shake up and down very fast. When i am talking to someone and smile while im talking / move my cheeks, this is when it happens the worst. My whole head shakes when i am lifting very heavy too. This has never happened before. I think it could be anxiety or high blood pressure due to the steroids ? Ive been on 1g of tren for a while now. When i first noticed these facial spasms was around when i began to up my tren dose to around 1400mg/wk in January. So i guess it is the tren... But what is particularly causing it?

What do you guys think it is, and is it fixable with safe meds? I dont really want to stop my tren cycle
    Last edited by wellyou7; 05-06-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yer asking us?

I'd prefer you go ask a doctor. for your own sake

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    your CNS sounds like it. how long have you been bodybuilding with heavy weights before you cycled, and be honest.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    LOL....sorry I find this post pretty damn funny. Twitches generally run a course around the body, my understanding. Dont think Tren is going to cause twitches when you smile. I run high dosages like you as well with Tren but, dont tell me you have been running Tren straight since Jan.? Waste of money if you have only increased your dose from 1000-1400 over 5 months. I would run it max 12 weeks, I run for 8 weeks and then off completely for 2-3 weeks..then up my dose by 200mgs each time. Worked fantastic for me.

Sorry but i didnt make this thread to be critiqued or told how i should run my cycles or told that i should see a doctor. I posted here for a reason. Did i say ive been running a gram for 5 months? Wow, people on here are so quick to jump to conclusions and think they know it all, like im stupid for even asking this question. Such a negative atmosphere here where people think they should give their own commentary even if its not relevant to the topic.

I dont think a doctor is a good idea considering the problem stems from either steroids (or my CNS). And im looking for people whove had a similar experience and what they did to fix it. So if you dont have anything relevant to say to the thread topic, by all means, piss off

Anyways, could the problem be anxiety due to the tren ? Because its even worse when im talking to someone and smiling at the same time. Thats when the cheeks spasm really fast and you can see them shaking
    Last edited by wellyou7; 05-06-2012 at 09:46 PM.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    I have never run Tren before and I get an eye twitch when I'm on cycle.

Sorry that I have no valuable insight or advice, but I get a twitch too. I thought it was just a random coincidence.

I'll be following this thread to see what some of the vets have to say about their experiences.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wellyou7 View Post
    I dont think a doctor is a good idea considering the problem stems from either steroids (or my CNS).
    yep your 100% correct- you should never go to a doctor when your central nervous system is involved.

nobody is flaming you buddy- get off your throne and help us to help you.

i reckon maybe your lifts are up/overtraining and you are taxing your CNS to the point your nerves are on edge. post up answers to the questions i asked so WE CAN HELP YOU answer the QUESTIONS YOU ASKED.

hence why i asked how long you have been training hardcore- maybe you just started serious training and steroids atthe same time and your CNS is stuggling.

nobody here is going to sugar coat answers to protect your internet feelings.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 05-06-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    yep your 100% correct- you should never go to a doctor when your central nervous system is involved.

nobody is flaming you buddy- get off your throne and help us to help you.

i reckon maybe your lifts are up/overtraining and you are taxing your CNS to the point your nerves are on edge. post up answers to the questions i asked so WE CAN HELP YOU answer the QUESTIONS YOU ASKED.

hence why i asked how long you have been training hardcore- maybe you just started serious training and steroids atthe same time and your CNS is stuggling.

nobody here is going to sugar coat answers to protect your internet feelings.
    Well i was hesitant to give that answer because i know how most of this board works, for example, the bullshit on here that people say "start cycling when your 30, OMG never run that or this" or "you started too early". I just didnt want to deal with those comments, but ill say it anyways.

I started doing prohormones 2 months into heavy lifting, then moved up to the real stuff. before that i was doing p90x type workouts for a year. No compounds or things very heavy until around last January.

So do you think its just my CNS? Because ive been peroidically taking week long breaks from lifting about every other month or so. Like i said i only seemed to notice it this January when i started doing heavy tren doses. So i was just wondering if it was my anxiety / cortisol or something, due to tren , not from just heavy lifting ? Because its at its worst when im talking to someone while smiling. -(when my cheeks twitch up and down) However ive read else were that it could be low potassium / magnesium levels..

Id appreciate some knowledgable advice from people whove had this / can confirm my suspicion on what it is / how to fix it...
    Last edited by wellyou7; 05-06-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Thread Information