JayBee is offline Associate Member

online source vs local

is it safer going with a source I have to travel to or just order online? what's your thoughts???

eazy333 is offline New Member
    Depends on how well you onow your local source... I would say local is more reliable... There are plenty of good UG labs...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is risk either way.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    I would much rather give a local stranger my money(not that i do as i have a great friend) than some website. Not that the site would rip you off, but there's less chance of shit happening when dealt person to person.

cb714 is offline Member
    Depends on your definition of "safer".

This is strictly from my experience so it's not the same for everyone but unless you know the person that is actually making it or if the person you are dealing with moves a lot of product, chances are you are going to be getting raped on prices by buying it locally. That's just what I've seen, then again Im in California so everything is overpriced out here. I can buy the same stuff online, from reliable sources, and pay about half of what I'd pay locally around here.

Again, just my experience... Im sure it varies based on where you're at and who you know.

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    I've only ever bought locally, but I am also looking at online. It's very hard to get your head around it though to make a transition to buying online. It's almost hard to believe that you can actually purchase legitimately online.

I am looking forward to some more responses on this thread...

muscle02 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    I've only ever bought locally, but I am also looking at online. It's very hard to get your head around it though to make a transition to buying online. It's almost hard to believe that you can actually purchase legitimately online.

I am looking forward to some more responses on this thread...
    I would prefer to buy in person but with the prices on-line its hard no9t to get it there when I hear what they want locally.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I got my gear online and I guess it just depends on who you feel safer with.

Local shit could be bunk too. They might not even know it's bunk or just not care and want $.

Online is good, but yet again it can't just be a place you googled.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    I have done a mix of both...and with my experience I have been rapped buying locally. I now know a guy who has higher prices but will make up just about any mix you can think of or want so thats pretty cool. As far as online goes, I have never had any major problems. I know my sources well and trust them...as I have sent thousands to them and always got things...sometimes it takes a few weeks longer than I want, but thats expected

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    I got my gear online and I guess it just depends on who you feel safer with.

Local shit could be bunk too. They might not even know it's bunk or just not care and want $.

Online is good, but yet again it can't just be a place you googled.
    very true...a simple google search wont give you good sources...you have to find those. Pm me if you want to know my methods

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Im very lucky. My boy is on all these invite only boards where the labs guys are openly posting about products what they are testing at.

So I just grab my stuff from him but at 34 I shit my pants the whole drive home.

I cant buy anything form Europe no offense to anyone on here, but I picture some underground dirty lab with some crazy russians or albanians with ak47s guarding the premises lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post

I cant buy anything form Europe no offense to anyone on here, but I picture some underground dirty lab with some crazy russians or albanians with ak47s guarding the premises lol

I bet this is really how they look like.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    Im very lucky. My boy is on all these invite only boards where the labs guys are openly posting about products what they are testing at.

So I just grab my stuff from him but at 34 I shit my pants the whole drive home.

Bro dont be so quick to dismiss Europe. Some of the best known UGLs come from there.

Blog Entries
    Maaan, can't I just get a stash of good powder?

That would be great. . . . . Cheap and home made

my local is very good and I've known him my whole life it's just sometimes the online prices look good and have more of a variety in stock. I feel safe with my local, even if I have to drive about an hour to another state to pick it up and I don't mind paying a little more so I don't have to wait weeks or worry about gettin siezed in the mail. I don't know of a trusted online source and was wondering what I would do if I couldn't get it from my local source.

also my local only gets gear, nothing for pct so for that I have to order online

Blog Entries
    I would not like to drive around with a stash of gear for an hour. . . .

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I would much rather give a local stranger my money(not that i do as i have a great friend) than some website. Not that the site would rip you off, but there's less chance of shit happening when dealt person to person.
    only if they don't know my name, i don't drive my car and .... oh hell no i wouldn't do that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ecruz is offline Member
    bro good and bad comes with both a dom or a net source, with local my advice is you better know him or friends of his or his gym etc forget about the $ for a minute and think about who he could be?? a site source is a far less personal experience but it brings the risk of no gear or some seriously bunk stuff, shiping or cust-om problems.... a good local guy should always be less $$ with a "BIT" more risk!! try and avoid long car rides to get it but its your rodeo bro!!

Thread Information