Wildcats is offline New Member

Need help and advice for my first cycle!

Hey everyone!
    I just turned 18 and a buddy of mine who has done a few cycles of steroids before just offered me a chance to get my hands on some dianabol . I did a ton of research and basically concluded that it was okay for me to get the dbol , and ended up with about a full cycles worth of the steroid . Before I did my cycle, I did a lot more research to figure out if it was okay for me to start an oral only cycle of dbol at my age and current circumstances, and am starting to have my doubts for a few reasons:
    1. I'm not sure if I have stopped growing yet. I definitely do not want to stunt my growth, however at 5'9 I'm already taller then both of my parents.
    2. My family is very prone to baldness, and I have read that dbol is one of the worst on your hair, so I wasn't sure if it was quite alright yet.
    3. About a year ago I got into a pretty bad car accident where my hand got cut very deep near the wrist area and i suffered some major damage to the arteries and veins there; the doctor told me to stop cafffeine intake for about a month because the high blood pressure could be bad for the reconstructed veins. I feel like it has been way too long for that to be any kind of concern anymore however I still feel as though it may be a risk.
    This will be my first cycle ever if I choose to do it, and it will also probably be my last. I am 18 years old, 5'9, and around 165 pounds. I want that boost like everyone else to get the muscles I've always wanted. I work out about 5 days a week and always work out hard and right.
    My question is: should I do the cycle given my current circumstances? the cycle will be oral only dbol of about 50mg a day. I would take less however the dbol is kinda sketchy, its a powder inside of caps that are given at 100mg a pop.
    If anyone knows what they are doing and can give me any advice I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Wildcats is offline New Member
    anyone?

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    Your to young bro wait till your mid 20s when your hormones are fully matured.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Too young, train naturally for a few more years.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The 3 points you make yourself answers your own question if you should do it or not. NO. Plus your 18 way to young. You know the answer is no. Sell it give it away. Don't take it.

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    you did tons of research an concluded it was ok to do an oral only cycle of dbols at your age??? where you getting your research from????

do not touch em. get rid of them and do more research

Thread Information