bmarshall is offline New Member

first cycle, need advice. wanting to try something different

hi,

i think im ready to begin my first cycle. Im 24 have been training for about 6years, weigh 84kg (185lbs) and 182cm tall (6 feet). My diet is is pretty good i eat the right amount of calories for weight gain and am eating the right foods as much as humanly possible for a 24yr old.

i was given a 10ml bottle of PROP and a 10ml bottle of DECA some time ago but have only decided now to use them as my gym motivation is lacking and i believe this will kick start me back into gear. I only want to do the one cycle for 2 reasons im pretty happy with my body, not looking to add much bulk and i dont have access to any more gear sort of (theres a waiting list, a long one)

Im struggling to find information relating to doing a small cycle like what i have in mind. I just get told 10ml is not enough no explanation? I was considering splitting this 10ml over 5 weeks. 2x 1ml per week (because its prop, more regular injections right?) or 1.5 per week im really not sure, looking for suggestions also should i stack in the deca or not?

because this cycle is substantially smaller to the normal, will i require anti estrogens and a PCT?

any constructive advice would be very much appreciated. OR a link to a similar forum.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What's wrong with your other thread?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

forum rules says not to post questions in the new member section. i dont want to piss anyone off.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you need drugs to motivate you to go to the gym you are not ready.

RE:Capebuffalo

that wasnt the point i was trying to make, i still go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. just need the little extra boost that everyone else here has got.

thanks for your inspirational advice.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The extra boost people here have is that trained ate and slept until there was no more growth left. You at 6 ft 185 can be over 200 lbs natty. Your diet isn't on. Your not eating all a 24 yr old can eat. I'm not trying to be critical but you seem to be looking for a fast track or short cut. You still have natty potential left. You need to motivate yourself.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    that bottle of prop probably only has two, maybe 2.5 grams of test in it. And for you, that is maybe a 4 or 5 week supply. this is a real shallow cycle and i'm not sure that "something is better than nothing" is true in this case. A first cycle should be test only so you become familar with that and know what test does to your body. never put two unknown compounds into your body at the same time. if something goes wrrong, you won't know which one is giving you the problems.
    Don't be so quick to want to jump into taking steroids . Make sure your diet and exercise routines are truly dialed in. Read and learn here at the forum like you are trying to do now. Have all year gear and pct lined up ahead of time, so you can do a proper cycle if that is what you intend on doing. one last thing. many newbs think they are eating correctly, when in fact, they are not. so when they do their first cycle, they make some nice gains, then get real disappointed when those gains dissipate due to an insufficient diet to support these new gains.
    Hope this helps?
    ---Roman

DanB is offline Banned
    10ml of prop at 100 mg ml wouldnt even last 2 weeks, OP you need to reconsider your plans,

Better yet just read TR post above, I just seen it, he pretty much lays it out for you......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,
    that bottle of prop probably only has two, maybe 2.5 grams of test in it.
    ---Roman
    i would be shocked if it was that much

OP
    what mg's are your prop and deca ?
    It doesnt look like you have enough to really do anything.
    Yes you would need and ai and pct.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    He has 1g of prop.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information