Lil man is offline Associate Member

Effects of shallow inject

Guys this may be a dumb one but what happens if the layer of fat isn't fully penetrated and the depot is in the fat? I've read that the release would be much slower but I was wondering how long the release would be and also if there are any more effects of ways to know if it wasn't deep enough. I've done both my injects in glutes with 23g 1.5" but I leave some of needle out in case of it breaking. I read to do that in a sticky so if it breaks you can pull it out so don't be a smartass. I know that test c takes a while to "feel" but I'm inpatient and now wondering if I have bunk shit or what.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    1.5 in needle with a little out your fine unless you have a super fat ass. Lol. I use 1 in. Your fine. No worries

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    Guys this may be a dumb one but what happens if the layer of fat isn't fully penetrated and the depot is in the fat? I've read that the release would be much slower but I was wondering how long the release would be and also if there are any more effects of ways to know if it wasn't deep enough. I've done both my injects in glutes with 23g 1.5" but I leave some of needle out in case of it breaking. I read to do that in a sticky so if it breaks you can pull it out so don't be a smartass. I know that test c takes a while to "feel" but I'm inpatient and now wondering if I have bunk shit or what.
    You're good, your body will still absorb the compound. And you better get a grip on your impatience big guy, You're not gonna see any significant results from Cyp. until around weeks 5 or so, & if I remember correctly, you're only in weeks 2? Patience young grass hopper.

Man it sucks bro. Can't help it. Been bustin this little ass for a long time until I physically could not grow any more. I tried many things and now I'm ready to see some damn growth. Anyway hopefully the shit is legit and I'll see something soon

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Random question, what bout injecting into a vein?

bignoob is offline New Member
    Cyp is what I used on my first cycle. It hit at the 5th week. I am telling you it will hit hard too. You will walk into the gym and all your lifts will go up. You will feel like you could lift all day and not get wore out. It is by far my favorite bulking compound.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    That wouldnt be good.. u will get the test couch instantly and is not fun...

ecruz is offline Member
    you want to go deep enough so that its not just sitting in a big ball right under your skin, though your body will still absorb it it needs to be in your muscle.. dont worry lil-man youll soon see stuff happening.. stop looking in the mirror everyday!
    Eat-Sleep-Train-&-Grow!!

I am a mirror whore. Seen this body change alot over last few years

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It only gets worse. You know how many bodybuilders it takes to change a light bulb? 3 one to change the bulb and 2 to hold the mirror. True story. Lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    You can help avoid that by aspirating. Everyone once in a while you will still get a little oil in your blood and it goes to the lungs for clearing...that is what causes the cough.

Thread Information