Thread: First time user

Deeve is offline New Member

First time user

I have rough plan in mind but here it is....

I am going to buy 2 vials of Test Enanthate (10ml / 250mg/ml), a pack of oral Clomid (30 tabs) and a pack of oral Nolvadex (30 tabs).

I've been reading but have a bit more to do, but my plan was to shoot up twice a week and aiming to get about 400mg a week in my system. So just shy of a ml on each shot. This should make my supply last 12 weeks. I have the Clomid and Nolvadex on hand just in case I have any bad effects but I am not sure how to take that. Do I take it after I am done taking the Test E or start taking it as soon as I see signs like my nipples getting sore? Should I just take Nolvadex or take the Clomid and Nolvadex together? Will 30 tabs of the stuff be enough?

I don't want to buy too much stuff cuz it's really expensive plus I am lucky my wife would even let me do it in the first place. Especially since it is...as she calls it "****ing around with needles n' shit".

I also want to stack with d-bol but that is even more expensive but I dunno if the dose is the same. If I only needed 1 vial to last as long as 2 vials of Test E then I could do it but it's also my first time and I don't want to wreak havoc in my body however I don't think that using Test E and D-Bol is too much for a beginner to handle.

Thoughts?? Even though this is "yet another noob post" that has likely been asked many time before

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Use the Nolva & Clomid for PCT, get some Aromasin or Arimadex to use as an on cycle AI, start at .25 eod & adjust upward if needed based on sides, D-Bol is not an injectable, its a pill. Being your first cycle, I would stick to Test. only.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeve
    I have rough plan in mind but here it is....

I am going to buy 2 vials of Test Enanthate (10ml / 250mg/ml), a pack of oral Clomid (30 tabs) and a pack of oral Nolvadex (30 tabs).

I've been reading but have a bit more to do, but my plan was to shoot up twice a week and aiming to get about 400mg a week in my system. So just shy of a ml on each shot. This should make my supply last 12 weeks. I have the Clomid and Nolvadex on hand just in case I have any bad effects but I am not sure how to take that. Do I take it after I am done taking the Test E or start taking it as soon as I see signs like my nipples getting sore? Should I just take Nolvadex or take the Clomid and Nolvadex together? Will 30 tabs of the stuff be enough?

I don't want to buy too much stuff cuz it's really expensive plus I am lucky my wife would even let me do it in the first place. Especially since it is...as she calls it "****ing around with needles n' shit".

I also want to stack with d-bol but that is even more expensive but I dunno if the dose is the same. If I only needed 1 vial to last as long as 2 vials of Test E then I could do it but it's also my first time and I don't want to wreak havoc in my body however I don't think that using Test E and D-Bol is too much for a beginner to handle.

Thoughts?? Even though this is "yet another noob post" that has likely been asked many time before
    What's ur stats man? How long have u been lifting

For the record I got his age from his profile before advising him, however..............I should have got the remainder of the stats first. Way to stay on point dooie.

I've been doing it for about a year. I'm a bit overweight.

I'm definately gonna read more since I was looking at another product that I thought was injectable d-bol but it was just called deca -something.

How much is "a bit overweight"? What is your body fat %? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Stay away from Deca , it is a 19-Nor & should not be messed with until you are a bit more experienced.

If negative effects did show up, how much Nolva and Clomid should I have close by? A months worth? From the way you said it, it seems those two are to be used after I am done my cycle . (I.E. Off cycle). Looking up the on cycle stuff you mentioned and going to take your advice about just Test to start on my first cycle.

OK, you're only partially listening. Refer to post #2. And answer the questions in post #6 please.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Use the Nolva & Clomid for PCT, get some Aromasin or Arimadex to use as an on cycle AI, start at .25 eod & adjust upward if needed based on sides, D-Bol is not an injectable, its a pill. Being your first cycle, I would stick to Test. only.
    Yup, do what he says.

You can have more issues when you are overweight. Plus, being overweight could mean you don't know much about diet, which could make gains that much harder to get.

Post up stats.

How much is "a bit overweight"? What is your body fat %? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Stay away from Deca, it is a 19-Nor & should not be messed with until you are a bit more experienced.
    I am 5'8" 230lbs. I do not know my body fat %

WOW, you're either really impressive looking or you're carrying a keg on your belt (no offense intended) You need to figure out your BF%, it should be under 15% before you cycle, other wise you may suffer high blood pressure issues & more severe estrogen related side effects, like Gyno. (man boobs)

WOW, you're either really impressive looking or you're carrying a keg on your belt (no offense intended) You need to figure out your BF%, it should be under 15% before you cycle, other wise you may suffer high blood pressure issues & more severe estrogen related side effects, like Gyno. (man boobs)
    Definitely todays feel good post of the day. Yeah...you are just being honest i guess. I'm still quite curious to try this out. What does ".25 eod" mean?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you are over weight (higher body fat) you are more susceptible to gyno issues. Would you say you are over weight not knowing your body fat percentage? If so you need to get that in check before you start. .25 eod means 1/4 of a milligram every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    If you are over weight (higher body fat) you are more susceptible to gyno issues. Would you say you are over weight not knowing your body fat percentage? If so you need to get that in check before you start. .25 eod means 1/4 of a milligram every other day.
    Yes I would say I am overweight even without knowing my BF %. Don't think I was not listening to your guys but I still feel fairly determined to do this and feel that although I am more susceptible I feel I can keep them in check with the Aromasin while on cycle and the Nolva and Clomid after my cycle. I'm still doing more research and honestly I may still back out from dong this after more research.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Seriously it's not worth the risk. Why go into something knowing you will have issues and will have to take more drugs to combat it. You have your mind made up it seems. We will wait for your next post Have Gyno Please Help.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeve View Post
    Yes I would say I am overweight even without knowing my BF %. Don't think I was not listening to your guys but I still feel fairly determined to do this and feel that although I am more susceptible I feel I can keep them in check with the Aromasin while on cycle and the Nolva and Clomid after my cycle. I'm still doing more research and honestly I may still back out from dong this after more research.
    no offense. But being honest and really thinking of your logic hear. You say you feel you can keep them in check? Why do you feel that way? You have never used steroids before. You have a bunch of guys with experience telling you its not a good idea. So they are saying that for a reason. Why do you think you would be different then the other guys with high bf that have issues?
    adding in d-bol with high bf will make you look even worse. d-bol is one of the last things i would use if my bf was high.
    You also mention your wife. So isnt keeping yourself healthy important to yourself and her? So why put extra risk of using when you arent ready yet?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

luda281 is offline Junior Member
    At that height and body weight, you will end up With man boobs.

I'm 5'7" 165lbs 8-9% and my nipples still get a little puffy on cycle. You need an AI like arimidex or aromasin on cycle to prevent elevated estrogen which will cause gyno.

If I were you and I know you will prob do somethjng anyways is get on soemthing that doesn't aromatize, try it out see how much it helps you and get in better shape before you mess with test.

How happy will you be with more muscle but man boobs too? Probably more depressed

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Don't start a cycle fat - I started @ 15% BF, even that sucked.

You want to be lean on cycle, the leaner the better. Unless, you really want that power lifter look. You need to know your BF%.

Just cause he is 230 does not mean hugely fat, but more than likely though.

Now, I am at 22% BF, & 218Lbs. it's a lot of fat.

Listen or not, that's how it is. Don't forget a added benefit of a bigger possibility of getting bitch tits.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no offense. But being honest and really thinking of your logic hear. You say you feel you can keep them in check? Why do you feel that way? You have never used steroids before. You have a bunch of guys with experience telling you its not a good idea. So they are saying that for a reason. Why do you think you would be different then the other guys with high bf that have issues?
    adding in d-bol with high bf will make you look even worse. d-bol is one of the last things i would use if my bf was high.
    You also mention your wife. So isnt keeping yourself healthy important to yourself and her? So why put extra risk of using when you arent ready yet?
    First off I do not plan to use d-bol now that I have read more and agree with all of you there. And all I said that I was still fairly determined to try it based on other stuff I have read and obviously I can only feel this way based off what I read so far. I don't just give up on something based off what one or two people say about something and I honestly value what you guys have to say.

Blog Entries
    It's not giving up, geez. . . Why do we all get in such a hurry? I did, I wanted it Now!

Wait, lose some weight - Get juiced and have the best effect.

OR - Have bitch tits

You really wanna be 250 or so and 5'8"? That's big bro and kinda unhealthy.

You will not be happy with the results, 99% guaranteed.

Good luck, man!

well nobody is telling you to give up. But to wait until you are in a better and healthier position to start.
    You say how expensive some of the stuff is imagine if you have to make a trip to the ER or need gyno surgery

Quote Originally Posted by luda281 View Post
    At that height and body weight, you will end up With man boobs.

I'm 5'7" 165lbs 8-9% and my nipples still get a little puffy on cycle. You need an AI like arimidex or aromasin on cycle to prevent elevated estrogen which will cause gyno.

If I were you and I know you will prob do somethjng anyways is get on soemthing that doesn't aromatize, try it out see how much it helps you and get in better shape before you mess with test.

How happy will you be with more muscle but man boobs too? Probably more depressed

All very good advice guys....I'm listening...I really am. I'm now curious to know about what does not aromatize. I am also curious if you yourself use an AI and still get puffy nipples or if you get them because you do not use the AI during your cycle.

Blog Entries
    Nothing - You need test, it does aromatize.

Some do, some don't. . . . I have not taken my Ai in a week, before that was another week and I have no sides in week 8.

Try it man - I just would not want to look back at this as a turning point where you decided to grow Moobs

Watch fight club. . . . LMFAO

All very good advice guys....I'm listening...I really am. I'm now curious to know about what does not aromatize. I am also curious if you yourself use an AI and still get puffy nipples or if you get them because you do not use the AI during your cycle.
    yes you still can with running an ai

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Nothing - You need test, it does aromatize.

Some do, some don't. . . . I have not taken my Ai in a week, before that was another week and I have no sides in week 8.

Try it man - I just would not want to look back at this as a turning point where you decided to grow Moobs

Watch fight club. . . . LMFAO
    There are other reason to use an ai besides just gyno. Things you cant feel. High estrogen can cause health issues

Blog Entries
    There are other reason to use an ai besides just gyno. Things you cant feel. High estrogen can cause health issues

What else negative can it cause?

I know a lot of users don't even cycle with an Ai. I got it since everyone on here suggested it. Better safe than sorry.

I know a lot of users don't even cycle with an Ai. I got it since everyone on here suggested it. Better safe than sorry.
    here is a good write up by swifto

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

High blood pressure can be a major issue if you don't keep your estrogen in check, especially with higher body fat.

My last cycle which was test too, I had puffy nipples and a small lump under my nipple. All signs of elevated estrogen from the test and signs of gyno. I got on some OTC AI and just rode it out. It never got worse and my nips never got real sensitive or hurt so it wasn't that bad. I just hated that you can see my nipples through a shirt kinda. After the cycle and pct, it all went away.

So with my current cycle, I made sure to get an AI (aromasin ) because it helps with lipids too. Some
    Ppl say 12.5mg Ed,eod, or e3d. It's differ for everyone I guess. So I started it every 3 days because I was also taking proviron which is suppose to help with estrogen too. But on some days more than others, if I mess with my nipples I feel like there's a lump. Could be just me. But...my nipples aren't puffy like before so
    I know something is working. What I plan to do is just to up the dose from every 3 days to everyday or eod.

As for non aromatizing steroids , research anadrol , tbol, anavar is great. Try one of those out see how your body reacts before you start doing injections. Maybe stacking it with something like proviron

Blog Entries
    Read the whole thing before I started my cycle.

I seen shit that said it will hinder your gains, and it's plain out only necessary when you see sides.

I still like having it on hand, and still do take it just much less of it.

I seen shit that said it will hinder your gains, and it's plain out only necessary when you see sides.

it will only possibly hinder your gains if you over do it. If you keep your estrogen in the normal ranges it will not effect your gains at all. Some people consider the water or fat as gains.

it will only possibly hinder your gains if you over do it. If you keep your estrogen in the normal ranges it will not effect your gains at all. Some people consider the water or fat as gains.

Lol but how will you control your estrogen unless you take it? Lol isn't that the point? Some
    Ppl have higher estrogen levels on cycle than pthwrs

Quote Originally Posted by luda281 View Post
    Lol but how will you control your estrogen unless you take it? Lol isn't that the point? Some
    Ppl have higher estrogen levels on cycle than pthwrs
    i know. i wasnt saying not to take it

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    For the record I got his age from his profile before advising him, however..............I should have got the remainder of the stats first. Way to stay on point dooie.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Hindering gains in mostly bullshit. The effects of AI's and SERMs lowering IGF are minimal and Exemestane doesn't show any effect in healthy males. Couple that with the fact that exogenous testosterone will increase IGF... See where I'm going?

Keep it in normal ranges, dont destroy it. 10mg/ED Aromasin /Exemestane is what I take.

Swifto, is there a AAS dose limit where 10 mg/ed of Aromasin is no longer enough? Like 1000 mg..........1200..........1500???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Swifto, is there a AAS dose limit where 10 mg/ed of Aromasin is no longer enough? Like 1000 mg..........1200..........1500???
    No, because some people are more estrogen dominent than others. Some will require more, others less.

You need to get BW done.

Thread Information