Thread: Help!

nikola-19 is offline New Member

Help!

Hey everyone, just wondering if I could get some input and help on my current situation and conerns.
    Im 22 years old, 5'10" and weigh about 150lbs with very little body fat. I used the electronic body fat analysis machine and it read error. Over the past 2 years i have worked out on and off for 5 monthes working out then have school stuff that holds me down for 2 months, then i start again and then again for 5 months then stop. Im very active as i play soccer. I currently have been going to the gym mon-fri and doing high intensity low rep heavy weight workouts and find it difficult to impossible to gain weight. My diet is usually consists of oatmeal or vector ceral in the morning with a fruit. then 2 hours later i will have 500cal of my mass gainer (which usually just makes me shit alot) then for lunch i will make some sort of chicken, usually just 1-2 peices of chicken breasts with a side of sweet potatoes. then i usually have a light snack like a protein bar or the left overs of my chicken breast from lunch. then ill hit the gym. have my other 500 cal of mass gainer right after the gym, come home, have some more chicken breast or pasta or watever it is my mom cooked and then before i go to bed, ill have a light snack like yogurt or cottage cheese. I don't know why but i cant gain mass or any weight. I feel myself get stronger as i lift more and am constantly increasing my lift weights. I have been approach by some people and they have told me to do 1 cycle of steriods to give me an increase in mass and a little push past my plateau and say it will help.
    I'm just looking into what the best thing for me to do is, and what types of cycle of what would be best and for how long. My friend said something about a 4-6 week cycle with a one month recovery that would potentially add 10-20 lbs to my body.
    Let me know what you guys think i should do and if theres anything else i can do to increase my body size.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me tell you why you can't gain any weight: because your diet sucks!

Cycle complex carbs, anabolic protein and healthy fats everyday and lift for the rest of your life, this cycle will certainly work for you and it does not require PCT.

As for your friend's suggestion, he is an idiot if he told you that you would add up to 20lbs to your body within 4-6 weeks and recovery will take a month.

Hit the diet section mate, you will not benefit from cycling without figuring out how to eat like a lifter should in the first place.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    Let me tell you why you can't gain any weight: because your diet sucks!

Cycle complex carbs, anabolic protein and healthy fats everyday and lift for the rest of your life, this cycle will certainly work for you and it does not require PCT.

As for your friend's suggestion, he is an idiot if he told you that you would add up to 20lbs to your body within 4-6 weeks and recovery will take a month.

Hit the diet section mate, you will not benefit from cycling without figuring out how to eat like a lifter should in the first place.
    Yeah that pretty much says it, hey Turkish do you think we could set this up as an auto reply? Lol

Thread Information