Thread: TRT question

Natural selection is offline Junior Member

TRT question

Hello im a 35 year old male. hope i have this in the right area now

before i started cycling 7 years ago i had a few blood works done. i was just above the low end of the normal test level. After each cycle i have returned to this same number give or take a small increase or decrease 6 weeks after my pct is finished. This has been the same old story twice a year for 7 of teh years, I function ok, i do like drive and feel a bit down and now i think at 35 maybe get on the trt train.

1.) is there treatment (ie serten testosterone that make it easier to come off and try to recover if say in 5 years my wife wants a kid which now she does not?

2.) injection vs topical is there a clear winner?

3.) overly long ester once a month shots vs weekly dose. Does this come down to preference of personal pinning frequency?

4.) human grade scripts, is there a "must have" drug i should try and get? i understand there are many choices for trt , if there was a best of .. what would it be?

5.) will endo's promote anything to drop estrogen levels, if e2 are coming back high?

6.) does the yearly trt cruise for a lack of a better word jack up BP and cholestrol to the degree i need to keep a close look at it?

7.) lastly if i decide to run 2-3 cycles a year. is there anything different i need to be aware of since i wont be running pct ? I know my cholesterol will sky rocket.

8.) p.s is there ant trt compounds that do not mix well with ugl gear,(ieadding bleach and ammonia together?

excited to find out more!!

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Hey dude, this might be better posted in the TRT forum.

Hope you find your answers.

Thread Information