Thread: Feeling great

1wheelr1 is offline Member

Feeling great

Well I continued taking tren and test also with liquidex even though everyone said not to for my first cycle. I'm currently on my 5th week and have had no sides an feel totally awesome! I've always been told I have great genetics but NOW holy ****!! I'm also going to continue on my trt gel post cycle.

Flacco is offline Member
    Congrats on your progress. It would be wise to keep it to yourself if you're going to go against advice from vets or other people on here. The reason its recomended to only use one compound, is for one... you'll be amazed at your gains with Test alone, and two... if you have any bad reactions, you'll know what caused it. This site is the best AAS site there is. People come here for the best advice. When they hear someone saying they went against advice and everything worked out fine... others will follow. And now... if you decide to cycle again... theres no way you're gonna step back and run only test. Most likely you'll run Test, Tren , and somthing else. My first few cycles were one compound. Now I run 3 at most. I imagine that if I started at 3 compounds, I'd be using 5 or 6 now and my dosages would be much higher. People underestimate what a small dose of testosterone and proper diet can do. I would suggest that if you decide to do another cycle... go with test only so you can really see how powerful it is by itself. Respect

1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Sorry bro, next time I'll deff follow the advice and just do test but I was already on test an tren when I was told to not take them an by then I was feeling like a million bucks, so I continued. I sorta feel like I've been around the block because I've taken quite a few PH's and honestly I haven't looked as good or felt as good on PH's but I've been stronger on them then i am now.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1
    Sorry bro, next time I'll deff follow the advice and just do test but I was already on test an tren when I was told to not take them an by then I was feeling like a million bucks, so I continued. I sorta feel like I've been around the block because I've taken quite a few PH's and honestly I haven't looked as good or felt as good on PH's but I've been stronger on them then i am now.
    Come back with a success story 12 months later not 5 weeks into cycle dude..as flacco said don't come here telling all the vets "I told you so".
    Last edited by auswest; 05-12-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Come back with a success story 12 months later not 5 weeks into cycle dude..as flacco said don't come here telling all the vets "I told you so".
    Indeed!

Thread Information