pumpd4life is offline New Member

pro hormone stacked with prope ?

Last year i did a 5 week run of Xtreme mass which is a Pro Hormone(1 compound), and my results were better then expected...this year i am taking a product called S.O.S 500(has 3 compounds ) and 2 weeks in,again my results are just insane in the strength and mass department...My question is i dont want to run any long cycles, would it be a good idea to run one of these Pro Hormones with Test P ? Only looking to do a 6 week run tops.And has anybody ran any Pro Hormones with test? Ive done plenty of Test E an Test C cycles stacked with orals ( plenty being 4) But i am finding the same success with great diet on the shorter runs ....Any feed back would be appreciated

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would find out if the pro h you are taking shuts you down at all.

The extreme mass which had only 1 compound in it that is in the sos 500-it did shut me down...But i took a product called Gains Keeper which was probably the best pct i ever took(an Ive taken clomid,nolva,arimedix and hcg ).Within 4 days my boys were bigger then they ever were,but that product is no longer for sale OC.But so far i havent felt like i am shutting down on the sos 500 which has 3 compounds in it(13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 20 mg -2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 5 mg-4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol(Halodrol)20 mg) boys are still feeling heavy , but will still do a pct when im done.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If your going to do pro hormones(bad on liver) why not do AS?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    If your going to do pro hormones(bad on liver) why not do AS?
    Good question, Pro Hormones seem less predictable than AAs. Drop some A-Bombs

i love the results i get with the Pro H in only a 4 to 5 week run. i just want to add test with it something with a fast ester for i don't want to do anymore long cycles.I haven't done any AS in probably 6 years or more .An last year was the first time with the Pro H and the results were out of this world.I guess my original ? is would the gains from stacking the 2 be worth it.or should i just go at the Prop alone ?

Plus when i started to cut up after bulking with the Pro H i didn't feel like i lost anything( credit to my pct Gains keeper by super hero supps)
    but the intended fat .My weight to strength ratio went thru the roof to the point were i was able to do push ups on the dip bars(body parallel to the ground)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4life View Post
    Last year i did a 5 week run of Xtreme mass which is a Pro Hormone(1 compound), and my results were better then expected...this year i am taking a product called S.O.S 500(has 3 compounds ) and 2 weeks in,again my results are just insane in the strength and mass department...My question is i dont want to run any long cycles, would it be a good idea to run one of these Pro Hormones with Test P ? Only looking to do a 6 week run tops.And has anybody ran any Pro Hormones with test? Ive done plenty of Test E an Test C cycles stacked with orals ( plenty being 4) But i am finding the same success with great diet on the shorter runs ....Any feed back would be appreciated
    You could add TEST PROP. I know alot of people who do that when running MDROL,,PPLEX,,etc...

I am thinking both the Pro H and the fast ester T Prop will be gangster as far as gaines ! Not sure about others but for me i didnt lose anything as far as mass from the Pro H(minus any water) But that i think had a lot to do with diet and pct for sure!

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on megadrol (superdrol) and test c and it works to mix a ph with the AAS... some say superdrol is actually better (result wise, strength and size) then dbol .... make sure to have pct in line cause I've been completely shut down from ph's alone never mind the added test..... good luck

GORILLAslap is offline Associate Member
    wow

i think you should just drop the ph up the test and watch the rest

test is best, i have taken shit loads of ph, sdmax,hdrol,epi,etcc.. ITS ALL DIRTY!!!! stepped on compounds, and alot of it is under dosed with active compound
    Last edited by GORILLAslap; 05-11-2012 at 09:24 PM.

GORILLAslap is offline Associate Member
    and alot of those bottled pct are not SERM they are just a bunch of bs and daa and trib so be careful you are not being ripped off

Thread Information