Thread: New Guy

Bart55 is offline New Member

New Guy

So I am currently 19 years old and deciding to do my first cycle. Im looking for moderate gains, that I will be able to sustain in the future without long term cycling and to lose some fat. My goal is basically to give myself a jump start, but do not see myself doing more than one cycle. As a courtesy of a friend I currently have D-anabol 25mg (90 capsules) Clen extra strength (90 capsules). I know very little about how to correctly cycle AAS. I understand that I am going to need to add a PCT (If anyone has one that they prefer please let me know) and that given what I want to achieve, a 6 week cycle with lower dosage of D-Anabol would be more beneficial. Ive also heard adding Test to my D-Anabol cycle would help as well, but I would like to avoid that if possible. Im 6'3, 215 lbs, with an athletic build (Not fat but no 6-pack either).

All information is greatly appreciated!

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Your first cycle should Be a test only cycle, so you can determine which compounds are giving you different sides if they happen to pop up. I'm no expert in AAS but everyone is going to tell you that your to young to cycle. You can do lots of harm to your endocrine system.

DanB is offline Banned
    did you or he purchase them from the banner? if so then follow instructions on bottle

Im assuming he did, as there are instructions on the bottles

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah if it from the banner then just follow them and your g2g

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Banner instruction are great

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    yeah if it from the banner then just follow them and your g2g
    Lol.
    Donīt you think he should stack with Tren 75 for that for that extra vascular dry look?

Seriously OP, what you have will do the same for you as far as muscle growth as eating a Banana.
    So donīt do a PCT. PCT meds are powerful substances that will mess with your Hormone production in a delicate stage of your life. Especially your Estrogen in terms of bone growth. Youīre playing with fire. Throw away your garbage pills, itīs not what you think it is. And reevaluate your focus on how to achieve your goals. Stay on this board, read everything you find on cycling young. Ask questions. After 6 months you are still convinced cycling at 19 is for you, then go ahead. At least you will be making an educated decision.
    My advise is, never cycle. The cons far outweigh the pros. Stay around and you will find other opinions.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You will be fine of you purchased from the banner.

I have no problem with not using the pills i currently have. I just came to this forum to see the opinions of others, as my age as you and others have expressed is a large factor in the decision I'm about to make. However, if you seem to think that the pills will do more harm than good, then perfect, thats exactly what i came here to find out.

Thank-you for your time and information.

Thread Information