Thread: My anavar cycle

Protobrah is offline New Member

My anavar cycle

I'm 6'3, 198 lbs. I'm 25 years old. Been working out for 6 or 7 years now, I'm a hard gainer but I've been putting on a fair amount of muscle each year. I want to take 40 mg a day, for 50 days. Followed by 50 per day of clomid for 15-20 days (until I run out). Any suggestions?

shredded is offline Junior Member
    any reason why you're not running Test with it or Test by itself? is this you're first cycle?

This is my first cycle. I'm taking just oral anavar , as I heard this is mild, and you see results. I had a very limited selection as it was hard to me to find my source, but this came very professionally and i checked online to see if fake or not.

DanB is offline Banned
    personally i would run at minimum 60mg and you need the addition of nolvadex to your pct, available from ar-r

apart from that your good to go, just remember that gains are determined by diet

Will I need nolva even with clomid?

DanB is offline Banned
    nolva is better if only one being used but yes you need a full pct, var will supress your natty test levels and a strong pct will give you every chance of restoring this to normal and preventing problems later in life, it only a couple quid extra so when you think about it, its a no brainer

Isn;t novla only for gyno? and var has no chance of that? But I could be wrong, I'll look into it.

DanB is offline Banned
    nope that is one of its uses but its more effective than clomid in restoring LH and FSH

have a look in the profile section here for a detailed explination

Thread Information