minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

second cycle advice

second cycle advise, took 500mg test e 11 weeks, want to lean out as well as to put on lbm i know diet is 80%....i was thinking of prop and maybe an easy on the hair compound, i am prone to mpb but managed good with propecia, minox, and nizoral 2%. any ideas i am 25 199lbs 12% bf been working out for 11 years serious last 6.

Bump

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long has it been since your last cycle?

What were your gains like in your first cycle?

What were the sides you experienced in your first cycle?

What did your PCT look like after your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    How long has it been since your last cycle?

What were your gains like in your first cycle?

What were the sides you experienced in your first cycle?

What did your PCT look like after your first cycle?
    Cycle lasted 11 weeks, not any sides really, just very little shedding towards the end of cycle, and a pimple here and there. Gains i picked up 18 lbs but lost 3% bf while doing that i went from 182lbs 14% bf to 197 11%bf....its been 2 months since cycle and currently i am 199 lbs 13% bf. I want to lean out and put on quality muscle...i wont be starting until june just wana start planing my next cycle...i just got blood test back and im 100% back to normal

Standard pct nolva clon 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 100/50/50/50 clom

You may want to try 8 weeks of Test Prop dosed at 100mg ED.

Employment of a solid AI throughout the cycle is strongly recommended and running HCG 250iu E3D wouldn't be a bad idea either.

You may not even need 100mg of Clomid ED, 4 weeks at 50mg ED would be sufficient for this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    You may want to try 8 weeks of Test Prop dosed at 100mg ED.

Employment of a solid AI throughout the cycle is strongly recommended and running HCG 250iu E3D wouldn't be a bad idea either.

You may not even need 100mg of Clomid ED, 4 weeks at 50mg ED would be sufficient for this cycle.
    Sounds solid, i wana add a hair friendly second compound, looking for suggestions, what do you think if hex, or sus insted of prop? And yeah i have adex in hand and letro left from last cycle.

I wouldn't bother with a second compound on your second cycle. The idea behind running Test Prop alone is that 1) it is a test only cycle and will give you an idea of how your body responds to this particular test that you have never experienced in the past, 2) it is only your second cycle meaning that you can just continue to run Test only cycles many times and not only learn how your body responds to each but also still be able to benefit from them with fresh receptors without the necessity of stacking in order to grow.

Do NOT underestimate what 700mg Test Prop EW can do for you. If your training, diet and recovery are all spot on, your body will tend to grow to its natural limits towards the 8th week. Longer cycles do not necessarily provide more/better growth, you are pretty much maintaining passed the 8 week in a 12 week cycle per se, what you have built for the first 8 weeks; not to mention recovery will comparatively take longer and it will be harder.

Arimidex 0.25mg EOD starting from the first day up to PCT will be sufficient for this cycle. I wouldn't use Letro unless needed.

Thread Information