Thread: Next cycle

1wheelr1 is offline Member

Next cycle

Ok I've got two weeks left on my current cycle of test an tren . I'm told that was a bad idea for my first cycle, so I'm going to just run test next. How long should I wait after my this current cycle ends? Should I run liquidex for 30 days first? Btw I'll be taking trt gel post cycle as well, to keep my levels up. Is test alone the best cycle for me? And what dose should I take? Do I need to sup liquidex as well with test? Looking to look my best all summer!

I apologies for going against the advice of others on here. All my gym rat buddies were giving me the total opposite advise as you guys. I'm willing to do the right thing this time around.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    You should know all this before hand.
    Time on + Time off (PCT) is what's ideal, get blood work done after and take it from there.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Two compounds on a first cycle is generally a bad idea because of not knowing how your body will react to them. I did not use tren until my 4th cycle I think it was. Is it the end of the world? No, but keep in mind tren can shut you down for some time. I was shut down close to a month from it but I was an idiot and didn't run HCG with it. Now I do have one question wheelr and this is not a knock at you. Do you have low test as certified by a doc? Wondering why you would need TRT from one cycle unless you had blood work done while on cycle which is a bad idea.

Shredded, I'm told I don't need a PCT because I'm prescribed trt gel, also I have blood work done every three months and they check my test levels, thyroid, A1C(blood sugar), cholesterol, is this sufficient? You also said I should know how long I should be on and how long I should be off. What's your advise?

Tigershark, I've been on trt gel for ten years since I was 18. I went to the doctor complaining that I was extremely tired and couldn't have sex. Been on it ever since.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    Tigershark, I've been on trt gel for ten years since I was 18. I went to the doctor complaining that I was extremely tired and couldn't have sex. Been on it ever since.
    You are still gonna need a PCT. The tren is powerful man and will mst likely shut you down.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    As long as it is full Bloodwork, As I said Time on + Time off (PCT) is what's recommend.

How long should I be off the cycle and what pct do you recommend.

Thread Information