ochana25 is offline Associate Member

Adding to my gh cycle

hey guys im currently running hgh at 2iu a day been on for a month now, from mon to frid and weekends off to help me lean out abit but mostly to help out my shoulders for competing in mma im sitting at 260 right now my goal is to hit 240 ripped im almost there, i wanted to add to my cycle but something mild i was told clen but at this point im not willing to try it, i was just thinking 50mg a day of anavar . what you think i dont know my bf% but here is a recent pic alittle excess fat in the lower belly which is giving me lots of grief lol and diet is in check its just taking its sweet as time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	315 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	122926

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your well over 20%bf. I would change your diet and up your cardio. Forgot anavar
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Cutting weight for a fight is a science which you probably already know and most guys are sitting around 20lbs heavy going into a fight, you are going to drop most of that in the week leading up to weigh ins I wouldnt try anything funny before that would risk not making weight. Is your team telling you how to do the weight cut? If I was you I would be focusing on being ready for the fight itself not looking good going in. Aka in our team it's a must that you can do 10 - 5 min rounds subbing in a new fighter each round without dying haha gl on your fight

my trainer wants me to drop 20 more pounds but im stuck at 260 right now

you need to adjsut your diet. It honestly shouldnt be hard to do

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Yup. Hit up the diet section. Youre no where near being shredded at 240 and w correct calories deficit.and macros the 20lbs will come off easy. And you're not stuck at 260. Your just eating too much. Eat less move.more.
    Last edited by cebby1985; 05-13-2012 at 09:45 PM.

I don't think your trainer is helping you dude to be honest, your 260 an your trying to drop 20 more pounds and fight at 240 against heavyweight fighters that are goin to weight in at 265 and weight atleast 280 or more the day of the fight, I mean your really going to have your hands full. Anytime I have ever fought you always drop water to make top weight in your class then gain as much back for the fight as you can, some even go to the hospital and get Iv as it is the quickest way to replenish fluids.

Add fasted cardio in the mornings, vegetables to all your meals and eat them before you eat anything else, and increase your water intake by a large margin your going to need it when you cut for weigh ins

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrinegt View Post
    I don't think your trainer is helping you dude to be honest, your 260 an your trying to drop 20 more pounds and fight at 240 against heavyweight fighters that are goin to weight in at 265 and weight atleast 280 or more the day of the fight, I mean your really going to have your hands full. Anytime I have ever fought you always drop water to make top weight in your class then gain as much back for the fight as you can, some even go to the hospital and get Iv as it is the quickest way to replenish fluids.

Add fasted cardio in the mornings, vegetables to all your meals and eat them before you eat anything else, and increase your water intake by a large margin your going to need it when you cut for weigh ins
    in theory i agree with you. but dropping 20lbs of useless fat will make him faster, increase his stamina which in all may make him a better fighter then extra weight

While that is true that fat loss would be a good option for him it would only make sense if he was dropping down to light heavy weight an had the time to make those adjustments. Mma is all about water loss and gain for cutting weight as you don't want to lose strength, I'm speaking from experience and numerous times of doing so and helping other fighters do so. Why? Because water is the only thing you can lose and gain quickly so right now the option that will work for him is get amazing cardio eat for power and don't worry about dropping weight, just make 265 with great cardio and smash this dude your fighting

kk thanks for your help guys i appreciate it sometime this week if its ok with you guys ill put my meal of what i ate the day and maybe tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrinegt View Post
    While that is true that fat loss would be a good option for him it would only make sense if he was dropping down to light heavy weight an had the time to make those adjustments. Mma is all about water loss and gain for cutting weight as you don't want to lose strength, I'm speaking from experience and numerous times of doing so and helping other fighters do so. Why? Because water is the only thing you can lose and gain quickly so right now the option that will work for him is get amazing cardio eat for power and don't worry about dropping weight, just make 265 with great cardio and smash this dude your fighting
    maybe im reading it different then you. But i didnt see it about him loosing it fast. I agree you can only loose water quickly. But i didnt read it as a quick loss thing. I read it as his trainer thnks he will be a better fighter at 240 then 260.

Thread Information