Thread: Ai?

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

Ai?

When should I start the aromasin while on test e only cycle. since it takes 3/4 weeks for the test to build up in blood levels, do I start it week 3 -4 ? Or start it week one ? Also is it worth while to take creatine while on? Thx

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    start week 1
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice12 View Post
    When should I start the aromasin while on test e only cycle. since it takes 3/4 weeks for the test to build up in blood levels, do I start it week 3 -4 ? Or start it week one ? Also is it worth while to take creatine while on? Thx
    Start in day one of your cycle and yes you can use creatine but I like it best after a cycle.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate.
    Nankin HR.

Abstract

There have not been reports analyzing in detail the reproductive hormone changes in hypogonadal men after usual therapeutic injections of testosterone cypionate (TC). In 11 hypogonadal men 200 mg intramuscular TC caused a threefold rise in serum T (peak values, days 2 to 5), a 33% increase in % free T (%FT) (days 2 to 7), and a 4.5-fold rise of absolute FT (peak on days 2 to 3), a 66% increase in % nonsex hormone-binding globulin-bound T (%non-SHBG-T) (peak days 2 to 7), a sixfold increase in absolute non-SHBG-T (peak days 4 to 5), and a threefold rise of estradiol (days 2 to 7). Many of the men achieved androgen concentrations (T, FT, and non-SHBG-T) above the respective normal concentrations between days 2 and 7; then steroid values declined to basal levels by days 13 to 14. Non-SHBG-T showed the largest-fold absolute increase and on day 4 to day 5 averaged three times the mean in normal men. Five men achieved non-SHBG-T values several times the upper limit of our total normal range. Luteinizing hormone became suppressed in men receiving their first intramuscular TC injection and remained suppressed in men receiving chronic TC. Thus, in hypogonadal men, biweekly injections of 200 mg TC result in wide variations in circulating androgen levels, from high to elevated shortly after intramuscular TC declining to basal by days 13 to 14.

Fertil Steril. 1987 Jun;47(6):1004-9.

this is for test c, but i think test e should be rather similiar.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    take note that this study was done with only one shot of 200mg of test. if you're doing 250mg twice a wk, the estro will be even higher.

Thread Information