IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member

Angry Ever got Ripped off?

I was just told that the guy my source goes through is in jail and my shit got confiscated. Im making a few calls to see if this is really true, but either way Im gonna make this douchebag pay me back. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else???? It really sucks...
    Anywayz... I'm going to his house tomorrow to have a lil "talk" with him. I think 100 bucks a week would be good and if not I think he will regret it. Am i going about this the wrong way? Just wanted some others opinions before i get myself into any trouble.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well if you can get your money back your lucky. Its the chance we all take and it sucks when you get beat. Atleast if that is the real story it wasnt intentional.
    But yea its a sore subject this week but yea others have neen ripped.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you lost a negligible amount, suck it up and move on. Unless you feel assault charges are worth a few hundred bucks. It's your call. If you kick his ass and he doesn't squeal, its all good. If he does, you've got more problems than you need.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Well, i guess the initial anger is kind of wearing off. I've just never had this problem before. Thing is i moved to a new city and now have to find somewhere elseto get my gear.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Yea bro I'd just blow it off... bottom line, everytime you buy from a source you're taking a risk. Atleast you didn't get vials filled with clothes softener or something even worse!

Suck it up and move on..the guy already has enough trouble if he's actually sitting in jail. You're just out some $$ - he's now gotta felony...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah alot of us have been ripped off. Anytime you order it's a gamble..
    I wouldn't risk the chance of getting an assult charge like the other guys said though. Especially if the guy knows u.
    However, I would like to run into MexxxiChic in a dark alley. Especially after I saw what she wrote to one of the many she ripped off this past week

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Mbaraso- I was one of the lucky ones regarding her. I got my shit about a week before she started scamming!

Thread Information