jo31 is offline New Member

first test cycle, need suggestions!

ok im 21 years old, have ran 2 cycles of winny before with good results even though i have always been in the single digit bf %
    i just started test e today and really need advice. i have read many forums and am considering running test e at 250mg once a week. before saying thats to low of a dose let me tell you my stats and then give me advice from there.

weight= 157
    height= 5'8
    approx 8-9% body fat

i have an extremely clean diet consisting of:

5:00 am=Breakfast: 1 cup oats, 2 cups egg whites, 1/4th cup cottage cheese(fat free), 1/4th cup of pure pumpkin. this seems strange but i blend it all and make it into a pancake.

9:00 am Snack(postworkout): iso 100 and a bannana

11:00 am Lunch: chicken burrito consiting of 1 chicken breast, 1/4th cup of brown rice, 1/4th a small avocado, 2 tblsp of fat free sour cream, and a large whole wheat tortilla(latortilla tomato basil) with alot of broccoli on the side

2:00 pm snack: either iso-200 and a tblsp of organic pb or 1 cup chobani fat free yogurt with 1 cup cinnamon pecan special k.

5:30 pm dinner: usually 2 chicken breast with 3 cups broccoli.

now with that said heres my cycle decision i need advice on:

• weeks 1 through 10: 250mg test/once a week
    • weeks 7 through 10: still 250mg test a week/ 50mg anavar ed
    • weeks 12 to week 14: pct( clomid 25mg ed)

im mainly looking for around 10 pounds of lean muscle. no need for 20-30 pounds like most prefer.
    also i was thinking about aromasin eod at 12.5 mg to reduce bloat .

what do you think? please be mature and honest with me. know funny remarks i just want some legit advice. thanks guys.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Honest remark : You are to young. Stop before you do more damage to your self. Diet is your answer.

wesholcomb80 is offline Associate Member
    To young, diet and hit the gym hard. You should have no problem hitting your mark naturally.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    ^^this.

You can put 10 lbs on without aas... no BS.
    Your diet is off. Go to the nutrition section of the forum and they will help you.
    Train hard and ur good!
    Dont juice yet man. Wait a few more years.

Good luck

str2234 is offline New Member
    If you continue with that cycle I bet you gain 10lbs but afterward lose most of it over 5-6 months maybe a year. Also hope your winny cycles weren't just winny and nothing else includeing no PCT.

jo31 is offline New Member
    thanks for the opinions guys. i did take my first injection today though and im planning on finishing the cycle at 250mg once a week. nothing to tremendous, i work out everyday and from what i thought, have a good diet, but i seem to be staying the same with no new results anymore. i am well educated on workout regimens so i know how to work out. i have been lifting for about 4 years and just want to run this one cycle. possibley one cycle a year nothing more. so considering me staying on this cycle what are your suggestions then?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    just want to run this one cycle. possibley one cycle a year nothing more. so considering me staying on this cycle what are your suggestions then?

The suggestions are still going to be the same. Stop. Don't do it. Work on your diet. Listen. Oh well. When you come back in 4 months and post. "Sex drive gone. One cycle. Please help me". Maybe you will listen to the advise then. If we give you any the second time around. Hope you look good over the summer.

Thread Information