Thread: need some info

Mouser is offline New Member

need some info

i started my buddy on a cycle a while ago and his cholesterol levels today were 155, the chart said greater than 200 was optimal, hes on a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg a wk and anavar 50mg ed and is nearing the end with a week or two left. is that okay? hes 22(i know to young but wouldnt wait) 170-180lbs 10.3%bf 5'6"

also have another guy thats 26 5'9" 145lbs idk bf% but veryy lean that just started a cycle of testoviron (200mg test e 50mg test p) 500mg a wk and he has only pinned twice but has been complaining that his injection sites (glutes) are painful for days after and that they swell up and are so sore it hurts to sit hes only using a 1" 23guage pins. and hes not sure he can keep doing 2 shots a week, my advice was to try thighs or delts but if anyone else on here can give me any better suggestions please let me know

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Cant comment on the first dont have any experience with the combo. Second one your advice sounds good, hope and Im sure you advised already on aspirating. Perhaps he is injecting to fast. Sounds like the guy is super lean so depress plunger very slowly will help other then that he may just need to suck it up if he wants to do gear.

Mouser is offline New Member
    yes i advised him on the aspirating but he said he did research that ass shots you dont really need to and i told him its his body do what he wants. i honestly think he needs to suck it up but he says it lumps up almost like there is a knot.

Ya that cud be from cpl things. First tho need to express importance of aspirating, even in the ass where yes its less of a prob still do it. Takes a sec and keeps from losing gear and health. As for the lump perheps hes not pinning deep enuf make sure he pins deep into the glute muscle. If not that then cuz pinning to fast. Lastly cud be infection but I doubt its that, would have more symptoms like warm red skin at site that doesnt go away. If using clean sterile tools not an issue.

Also worse case cud be your gear dosed wrong or made improperly. Again doubt its that tho

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    i started my buddy on a cycle a while ago and his cholesterol levels today were 155, the chart said greater than 200 was optimal, hes on a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg a wk and anavar 50mg ed and is nearing the end with a week or two left. is that okay? hes 22(i know to young but wouldnt wait) 170-180lbs 10.3%bf 5'6"
    can you scan and post a copy of the actual bloodwork results? so that its clear which cholesterol reading you're talking about.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The 2nd guy needs food not aas.

Ha ha songdog dude gotta b skinny as hell right? I mean I can kinda c y his pins cud hurt cuz he's prolly hitting bone.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    hes 22(i know to young but wouldnt wait)
    Why would he wait when he has a "friend" literally hand feeding him everything he want & needs to run a cycle............

Thread Information