mork is offline New Member

had a re think and looked more into can i ask for a bit of help

stats
    195cm tall
    110kgs(242)
    15% 17 % body fat
    been at the gym on and off from 17 footy player been back for a year now with mma style training too
    4 days a week weights mornings and afternoons 4 to 5 times a week cardieo/mma style training with weekends doing stronger man type of stuff.

i have posted before and had to get my body fat down which i did. also did a big re think of what and why i wanted to use and do. want to get up to 120kgs (264) strength and better shaped body and more muscle

cycle iam going to do it

d/bol 40mg ed for 4 weeks
    test e 500mg for 1-10weeks maybe 6 to 10 750mg see how i feell

pct 100/100/50/50mg Clomid
    40/40/20/20mg novle

now iam a little lost on the a.i`s i have letro 30ml at 2.5mg/ml thats all i can really get atm
    wonder how i should run it. i was thinking .6 every 3 days ?

any thought on this would be great thanks

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mork
    stats
    195cm tall
    110kgs(242)
    15% 17 % body fat
    been at the gym on and off from 17 footy player been back for a year now with mma style training too
    4 days a week weights mornings and afternoons 4 to 5 times a week cardieo/mma style training with weekends doing stronger man type of stuff.

i have posted before and had to get my body fat down which i did. also did a big re think of what and why i wanted to use and do. want to get up to 120kgs (264) strength and better shaped body and more muscle

cycle iam going to do it

d/bol 40mg ed for 4 weeks
    test e 500mg for 1-10weeks maybe 6 to 10 750mg see how i feell

pct 100/100/50/50mg Clomid
    40/40/20/20mg novle

now iam a little lost on the a.i`s i have letro 30ml at 2.5mg/ml thats all i can really get atm
    wonder how i should run it. i was thinking .6 every 3 days ?

any thought on this would be great thanks
    Got any photos of yourself u can post? Don't post ur face though

i will have to take some. no up to date ones. damn i was hoping to do a face one with a duck face will get some up soon

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Mork, I commend you for being patient & putting in the effort to make sure everything is properly in order before using. Letro is a very harsh compound, I wouldn't use it unless you had a severe case of emergency Gyno. & nothing else has worked. Read up on Aromasin , it's a great compound & is practically perfectly designed to be used as an on cycle AI.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Id also recommend arimidex . I personally had some troubles with aromasin making me tired

Thanks for the feed back. I'm super keen to get started but I have waited this long I can wait a bit more . Iwill order from ar and see if it gets here. Joys of living where I do. Because I don't want to run it with out a ai. Let's say I can't get the other stuff. How would I run letro. I have read up on it but that's all i can get. This is why if I have to use it as a ai how would I run it?

Thread Information