jackedup is offline New Member

first cycle and winie advice....

Well this will be my first real cycle and im running
    week 1-8 sustanon 500mgs week
    week5-10 winie 50mgs ed or eod
    At first i was planning on running the winie ed but then i thought becuase it was my first time on winnie if it would still work reall well just running it eod....and will my results still be real good with eod or should i jus run it ed...and one more question is it ok to mix 2 diff types of winnie
    zambons and ttokyo

O ya i also wanted to ask since it is my first cycle would i see good results and gains if i just ran the sust at 250mgs a week but split the doses up so that i was injecting twice a week and also i would be on a strict diet with an intake of 2 grams of protein per body lb....????any advice would be appreciated o ya if i did run only 250 a week i would run it for 10 weeks.....instead of 8 which do you think sound better????

Slypknot is offline Member
    First off I'd say this cycle is a little short...I'd extend to 10-12 weeks for some good gains.

Next, Sustanon is kinda tricky - make sure you split up the 500mgs (both amps) into 3 equal shots (M/W/F)...the prop in it has a really short half life so you'll need to do this to keep blood levels even.

Next, I'd say run winnie at 50mg ED - even if it's your first cycle. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Lastly - No problem mixing winnie 'types'...it's all the same when ya boil it down.

Thanx for the response.......Im just goin to run the sust for 10 weeks 500mgs week and winnie 50mgs ed......

Thread Information