Toothache1 is offline New Member

How dangerous is long term use of clen?

Hi,
    i recently finished a cycle of AP clen with great results, i'd always been pretty chubby and decided to try it out as an alternative to previous ECA stacks i had tried with no luck. I know people say about various diff cycles (weekdays on weekends off etc etc etc) but i read up on it and decided to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, it worked wonders, ive lost flab off almost every area of my body, lost my stomach fat, love handles, and my arms and legs are looking alot more cut, i promised myself that i would do have a total of 6 weeks on all together, then come off it, and never look back after hearing horror stories of prolonged use. but now i am going abroad on holiday and just really want to keep shredding and just want to know if anyone knows how dangerous this stuff in the long term actually is? i had very little sides of tapering on 40mcg up to 120mcg ED. i just really love this stuff and it seems to good to be true, any info would be appreciated.

cheers

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    congrats on the result, I've used clen a lot, long term use plays a big issue on the body's beta receptors. Sorry please correct me if I am wrong...
    Like I said, I've used it a lot, and one time I tried taking the challenge and going longer than 2 weeks, on my 3rd week/4th week I started getting really sick and getting really bad cramps. Tapering is probably really silly if you have used it more than once, I've stopped tapering.. just a waste...

Try out benadryl that's ment to upregulate your receptors...

check this out: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=clen+handbook

thanks for reply, i am aware of the effect on beta receptors, but say if i was to go back on cycle now would having a break longer than 2 weeks be a better way to go about it?, really?i found tapering back on after the 2 weeks off alot better, if i just went straight back in at 120mcg i would get awful shakes/headaches/illness.

Thanks again

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats
    Try out benadryl that's ment to upregulate your receptors...

check this out: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=clen+handbook
    That's an old myth bro.. use Ketotifen if you want to extend clen use past 2 weeks.. benadryl won't do much
    Most research co's that sell clen sell the keto too

Those profiles are outdated

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prolonged stimulation of beta receptors and increased heart rate.. worse case scenario... arrhythmia or heart failure.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    also blood pressure goes up.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    When you say long term,,,just how long are you talking?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i was reading a thread before of a guy in his 40s that had an enlarged heart and he said he regrets all his clen use

Michael21 is offline New Member
    If you've always been chubby, then look at your diet first.

No point using Clen if you're not eating right, and definitely no point putting strain on your heart if you can lose the fat easily by simply working out and dieting correctly.

MUGG is offline New Member
    I have used clen for awhile now and found that 2weeks on 2 weeks off works best for me. The first few times I tapered down the dosage but have not done that since. Good results, sweat my a** off during the night and can't eat corn or peas with a spoon lmao

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Imo using clen is best while on pct as you want to eat all you can to maintain size, i also have ran clen at 140mcg for 6 weeks straight and i havnt had any issues, you just want to monitor how your body reacts to the compound and go from there

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Imo using clen is best while on pct as you want to eat all you can to maintain size, i also have ran clen at 140mcg for 6 weeks straight and i havnt had any issues, you just want to monitor how your body reacts to the compound and go from there
    With Keto?

i have been eating clean for months and lost a bit but the fat seemed to be stubborn and refuse to shift until clen use, and when i say long term i dont mean as in ill be on it for weeks and weeks an weeks, i was just wondering if it wuold be safe to keep doing this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle untill im happy, probably another 6 weeks in total on ish

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toothache1 View Post
    i have been eating clean for months and lost a bit but the fat seemed to be stubborn and refuse to shift until clen use, and when i say long term i dont mean as in ill be on it for weeks and weeks an weeks, i was just wondering if it wuold be safe to keep doing this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle untill im happy, probably another 6 weeks in total on ish
    that sounds rather safe. should not be a problem.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87

With Keto?
    Yes and benadril....i know people say it doesnt work but it has to me so...

Thread Information