AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member

odd test E sides??

I've done four cycles of Test E at varying doses 300-400mg/week for 8-12weeks. In my earlier cycles, I've run nova to combat gyno symptoms. However, my last cycle (5months ago), I didnt take nolva as no gyno symptons occurred.....it must be that I'm getting older and my system is changing??

It seems each cycle, I get short of breath sometimes...sort of like I'm just not breathing enough. I try not to freak out and then I just eventually forget about the sensation. To further elaborate, the condition seems to appear primarily if I'm really jamming in the calories. It seems if I back off eating a tad, the conditions subside. Any ideas????

Also, it seems as last cycle I got really bad heartburn from foods that normally I have no trouble with. Does anyone have isses with this, or know why??

Thanks!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    shortness of breath....
    heartburn....

yep. been there, done that!

wesholcomb80 is offline Associate Member
    I just ran my first cycle and experienced the same thing. I'm not sure why my breathing felt labored but I think the heart burn just comes from cramming the food down. I'm not sure though and would like to know why as well.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I feel the same way really. . . When I cram mad food I get a bit short on breath.

What is your BF %?

Also, how are your gains from these test enan only cycles? < I would really like to know.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I love the test E only cycles. The gains are modest, but side effects are completely minimal. I only do low doses (3-400Mg) for 8 to 12 Weeks. My bf% is probably around 15. The heartburn thing has to related to being on the gear. I can eat the same amount, and the same foods...on cycle = heartburn and gurd symptoms, off cycle.....no issues. I've never run an A.I. on cycle before. I wonder if the shortness of breath is because of water retention??
    Last edited by AsEpSiS; 05-16-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Thread Information