Thread: Gyno surgery

kolaking is offline Associate Member

Gyno surgery

What percentage of Pro competitors do you think have had this procedure?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see a lot doing it just because of the scars that last about a year from what I heard... I just got the procedure done about 2 weeks ago and from the info I learnt unless a bb wasn't looking to complete for a year or had a crazy tan (which would be bad for the scar) or didn't care if people noticed i wouldn't see the point.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean
    I don't see a lot doing it just because of the scars that last about a year from what I heard... I just got the procedure done about 2 weeks ago and from the info I learnt unless a bb wasn't looking to complete for a year or had a crazy tan (which would be bad for the scar) or didn't care if people noticed i wouldn't see the point.
    How's it looking? Did they take the whole gland?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    How's it looking? Did they take the whole gland?
    Well since I'm only 2 weeks out its all taped up to speed healing and stuff so I won't know how it looks till the tape is off next week. He didn't take the whole gland out, is that even possible? (I thought it wasn't) but he did say he got more out of me than he thought and that having a bf under 10 and working my chest out the day before made it easier. He was saying since I still had that pump affect it was easier to diff between all the diff stuff in my chest (forgot exact words he used as I was on heavy painkillers and anesthesia).

Yes, please give some details.

So I'm guessing if the gland was not removed you are still prone to recurance?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Taking the whole gland can be a cosmetic disaster by all accounts leaving lumps and/or inverted nipples. But leaving some in means there is possible recurrence.

I want mine doing before doing a cycle but I don't want the recurrence!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking View Post
    So I'm guessing if the gland was not removed you are still prone to recurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Taking the whole gland can be a cosmetic disaster by all accounts leaving lumps and/or inverted nipples. But leaving some in means there is possible recurrence.

I want mine doing before doing a cycle but I don't want the recurrence!
    Yes I am still prone. As long as you keep adex/Letro on hand Incase of symptoms you should be good and its even reversible with Nolva and letro. I used the letro method and both sides got much smaller, the right one was almost gone just a little lump while left side still had a good amount left. I'm confident I could have completely reversed it if I didn't get it during puberty.. My friend tried it 1-1.5 after he got gyno, both nolva and Letro for about 2.5 months and it was completely gone.

Thread Information