TripleXXX is offline New Member

Need your help with 1 cycle

Hello Everyone

As you can see on my profile, I am 23 years old Male with over than 5 years experience at GYM.
    However, I have been in prof. sports from my childhood.(track & field/junior league)

I am 6.1 feet with over 190 lbs. and around 20% of fat
    I have good diet , which 5-6 meal a day full of cards and protein with some amount of good fats...
    For supplements I use Animal Pak vitamins as well as some protein, creatine...etc

Right now I am stuck with 190 lbs for over that a year without any big improvements
    I really workout hard and keep motivating myself, however its hard without having the progress
    My all friend advice me to start with Test..E(250mg/1ml) 500mg/week for 10weeks and finish with 4 weeks of Nolvadex ...

Please, give me your opinion, or advice me a good cycle ...
    Last edited by TripleXXX; 05-16-2012 at 09:42 PM.

....please anyone=(

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXX
    ....please anyone=(
    At 20% bf I doubt your diet is as good as you say it is, post it in the nutrition section I am sure many improvements can be made.

...I have changed my diet now because of summer, cause its time to get ripped=)
    However, during the cycle i'll do my proper one, which is good enough
    Thanks

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Although your first cycle proposal isn't far off, you need to be more specific about when you'd start your Nolva, what you'd take with it, how often you'd be pinning, etc.

Also, at 20% BF, you would need an AI on cycle to mitigate estrogen side effects risk.

I would highly suggest that you spend the next couple of years getting your diet and training to a point where you are at 15% or less BF. 23 is really pushing the age to start steroids .

10mg nolva twice daily along with 50mg clomid twice daily for three weeks should be enough...taper the test down 500mg to 250mg week then 125mg week and start PCT one week after that.

Okay guys, to be honest with you I am not sure about my BF...I thought around 20% is standard...here is my pic., i hope based of it you can tell what is my BF
    I am training 5 days a week and I have enough inf. for a diet...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mississauga-20120125-00242.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	123059

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Such a lovely, lovely smile..

In my opinion, you are close to 15% BF maybe even less. No way you're 20% unless your ass looks like Nicki Manaj's.

As for your cycle, you are wrong to taper off of the test like that. 500mgs/week for the entire cycle. Stop and start PCT 14 days after last pin (if you do run enanthate ). 40mgs/day for 1 week, 20mgs/day for 3 weeks of the nolva. Clomid is usually 100mgs/day for a week followed by 2 weeks of 50mgs/day and last week at 25mgs/day.

Get an AI for on cycle estrogen blocking... .25mgs/EOD will suffice.

You probably right, cause my ass is too far from Nicki Manaj's.

Yes its Enanthate....So its better to start PCT after 14 days of last pin...okay
    Do you think only Nolva is gonna enough for PCT???Or I still have to add Clomid??
    And sorry for that kind of question, but what is AI???I was searching and I dont think it's "Artificial Intelligence"

I will advise you that the usual pct protocol includes both Nolva and Clomid. If for whatever reason you only ran 1 of the 2, Nolva would be better...

AI is 'aromatose inhibitor'. This will stop test from aromatizition into estrogen.

Seriously though, if you haven't thoroughly researched this stuff (which you haven't), you should continue lifting and eating while you do a good solid 6months to a year of research. I know it's exciting and you're likely impatient, but you look good right now (no homo) and if you kept training and working on eating while you research, you're not going to regret it. You may regret it (likely will) if you jump into anything too soon...

Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXX
    You probably right, cause my ass is too far from Nicki Manaj's.

Yes its Enanthate ....So its better to start PCT after 14 days of last pin...okay
    Do you think only Nolva is gonna enough for PCT???Or I still have to add Clomid??
    And sorry for that kind of question, but what is AI???I was searching and I dont think it's "Artificial Intelligence"
    Aeromatase Inhibitor. Suppresses estrogen levels..

Aromatase*

I am completely agree with you about researching more, that is what I actually do righ now...
    Of course I am kind of impatient to gain more muscles but safety comes first...

I got some good advices from you dude, thanks for explanation

Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXX View Post
    I am completely agree with you about researching more, that is what I actually do righ now...
    Of course I am kind of impatient to gain more muscles but safety comes first...

I got some good advices from you dude, thanks for explanation
    No prob, if I can help, just message me. If I don't know, I will point you in the right direction.

Thread Information