Thread: "Moon face"

DGK
    DGK is offline Member

"Moon face"

Quick questiion guys, how do u combat bloating in your face while on cycle. I always run an ai (stane) while on cycle as a prevenitive measure. I naturally have always had chipmunk cheeks but when im on cycle they become huge..lol help?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK
    Quick questiion guys, how do u combat bloating in your face while on cycle. I always run an ai (stane) while on cycle as a prevenitive measure. I naturally have always had chipmunk cheeks but when im on cycle they become huge..lol help?
    Control estrogen correctly, maybe your ai is bunk or dosage is off.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest

Control estrogen correctly, maybe your ai is bunk or dosage is off.
    This

Depending on doses and compounds you can never cut it out completely though but it shouldn't be as bad as you describe

Op what is your bodyfat? And what do you run

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Body fat cant be precise on.. im 6 ft 215 lbs. Im on test cyp 200 bi weekly as trt... when i do run cycles i rune either andro 275 or test 400. My ai is liquid stane from arr. My diet isnt totally clean bc im not trying to compete. I mean the moonface isnt rediculous i think its just more nopticeable bc i naturally have chubby cheeks.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i take 12.5 mg of liquid stane eod ..

DanB is offline Banned
    When you say can't be precise can you give a rough estimate, 10%abs 15%defination in delts, 20% no defination and fat around chest area, 25% + excessive fat everywhere

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    If i had to guess i would say around 12-13 percent. I have abs but they are not well defined mostly bc i had a surgery where my abdomen was cut str8 down the middle and when sewn back off one side is lower then the other lol.. so i choose not to do much to work them out. But i def have definition everywhere else. I began taking aas to get muscle mass and my weight back up after 2 bouts with cancer. The first one resulted in the loss of a nut and thus the low testosterone . Docs refused to consider trt until recently. I was 170lbs in march of last year coming off a secoind bouyt with cancer thqat left me with the abdomen damage and no lymphnodes on the left side of my body.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to drink more water and eat cleaner and it will go away. More cardio will help too.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    salt isnt the best and arimidex at 0.50 eod should help bud!

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I drink over a gallon of water a day, ill try cutting out the lil bit of salt thats in my diet and cleaning up a bit..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ai, diet, cardio
    You can really big the moon face down a lot if you diligently do all 3 of these. Good luck

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You need to drink more water and eat cleaner and it will go away. More cardio will help too.
    Drink more than a gallon of water each day. Arimidex 1mg each day. Lower your salt a sodium intake. Cardio More if need be.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Drink more than a gallon of water each day. Arimidex 1mg each day. Lower your salt a sodium intake. Cardio More if need be.
    I have to disagree with this. Anastrozole dosed at 1mg/day is a bit much. Will probably kill you sex drive too.

cb714 is offline Member
    I think there will always be some bloating even when taking exemestane. It will definitely be reduced but you may still have a little bit there. If you're getting a full on bloat though you may wanna make sure your source isnt selling bunk shit. I think Letro works the best to combat bloating but you dont want to take that unless you absolutely have to, like if you get gyno. It's brutal.

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    A while back I did a cycle of test and mdrol for the first 3 weeks. First week my diet was high in sodium and I saw the results quickly ! I blew up so bad I started to get Asian eyes and I'm a white dude lol

One thing that helped me was to take some ephedrine with caffeine before a workout. I would be drenched by the end of the workout and I went to the sauna for 15-20 mins after. This helped out a lot..... I did switch to foods will very little sodium and this was the biggest difference.

Moral of the story. Clean up your diet, reduce that awfull puffy look.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I get my stane from arr.. if i didnt i might consider it being bunk. Maybe im just overreacting lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    I have to disagree with this. Anastrozole dosed at 1mg/day is a bit much. Will probably kill you sex drive too.
    Agreed. Hello joint pain, goodbye erection.

Thread Information