fanof is offline Junior Member

which would shut you down more

winstrol 50 mg ed for 8 weeks

or

winstrol 100 mg ed for 4 weeks

also which woulb be more liver toxic?

just using that as an example... basically want to know if duration or dose affects shut down more

oscarjones is offline Banned
    There may not be a definitive answer to your question. Obviously, either dose will be hepatotoxic. I'd suggest just running 60-80mg of Winstrol for 6 weeks. Call it even.

Edit: The longer you're exposed to exogenous androgenics/anabolics, the greater your chance to become "shut down" will be. If you're that worried I'd run some Test alongside the Winstrol and extend the cycle appropriately with the addition of PCT.
    Last edited by oscarjones; 05-20-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only definitive answer to this question can be answered by the results of a BW.

Both duration and dose have their own respects of shutting you down. Then, there is also the compound factor.

Primobolan run at 200mg EW for 12 weeks will most likely not shut you down, as it will only cause a certain amount of suppression. The amount of suppression will perpetually increase as weeks go by, however.

On the other hand, Deca run at 200mg EW for 12 weeks is much more likely to shut you down due to the extremely suppressive nature of this compound.

There is only that much dosing of Test and only an X amount of time your HTPA will survive without shutting down, as this will vary between individuals and both dosing and compound will significantly contribute to this process...

I remember you asking about this several weeks ago, on more than one thread and you received plenty of solid responses including mine, so why are you still on the same page?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree its the length not the dose esp with winni..

sorry turkishjuicer, i know but i couldnt find the forum and forgot what the answer was.. i do remember you saying you ran primo for 200EW for 12 weeks as your first cycle... did you see any results? was it worth it

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would assume that 4 weeks would be more toxic, but less suppressive.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanof View Post
    sorry turkishjuicer, i know but i couldnt find the forum and forgot what the answer was.. i do remember you saying you ran primo for 200EW for 12 weeks as your first cycle... did you see any results? was it worth it
    It's OK.

I actually ran it for 8 weeks for my first cycle at 200mg EW, no visible side effects and very little effect concerning gains in muscle and strength as one can imagine. I felt a bit drier and harder though, I think this was due to the increased anabolism and some water loss.

It wasn't a real cycle as you can see, but it was a learning process for me regarding needles, site rotation, virgin muscles and hence PIP.

Thread Information