Suprus is offline New Member

"Starting my next cycle" advice please

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far. Im new to the forum so I will just start with some basic info about myself:

Height 6'2"
    Weight: 185
    BF: 9-10%
    Weight Lifting Experience: 10 years
    Cycles: 3
    Diet: Pretty clean

I have been a hockey player since I was 4 years old and I know what kind of sacrifice and dedication it takes to get to the next level of fitness. Right now I am interested in putting on about 10-12 lbs of clean muscle and overall increase my strength and and appearance for the summer, as well as prepare for next hockey season.

In the past I have done a couple different types of cycles with varying degrees of success.
    Before I go into my history with steroids , let me first say that I was a dumb **** when I first started experimenting with them. I had a buddy that was able to get them and he advised me (poorly) and that was about the extent of my knowledge. But I have come along way from then so lets please not dwell or flame on my past mistakes and help me make an intelligent decision for my upcoming cycle,

The first "cycle" I ever did was a 4 week cycle of superdrol (the old formula). It worked quite well actually, I gained about 8lbs of good muscle and got a bit stronger. I didnt follow through with proper pct and lost all the gains.
    The second cycle I tried was 8 weeks of Test Cyp. Obviously this was not long enough so I started to see some results and ran out a short time later. Minimal gains but saw some strength improvements.
    The third time I tried steroids I did 10 weeks test prop. Now I actually saw some gains from this. I ate properly, I did cardio at least 3 times a week (skating,practice) and I trained with a buddy who helped push me to grow. I had a decent pct and kept most of the gains (about 10lbs) to this day. I did have some back acne problems as well as a little bloating with this cycle.

Now all that being said, I think am ready to move on to something else.
    I am thinking about doing 12 weeks of Sustanon (500-700mg per week) and ending it with a couple weeks of Winny. I know that there will be some bloating and water weight associated with sustanon so I was thinking the winny might help control that. I have been sooo tempted to try some Tren but I just dont think that stuff is for me. Although that would help keep the water in check and would easily get me to the goals I want to achieve, I have read that it is not ideal for cardio related athletes and it is crazy harsh on shutting you down ect ect..

So, what I am asking you guys is what do you think I could stack with the sustanon to help keep the water in check but to also help promote clean gains?
    I have my pct pretty much figured out as I have some nolva and some clomid on hand already, along with a half bottle of letro that I picked up from a buddy. Still need to pick up some hcg however.
    So if you guys could help me fill in a plan a little bit with some EXPERIENCED thoughtful advice, I would be extremely grateful! Thanks guys

Week 1-12: Sustanon
    Week --------------
    Week --------------

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprus
    Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far. Im new to the forum so I will just start with some basic info about myself:

Height 6'2"
    Weight: 185
    BF: 9-10%
    Weight Lifting Experience: 10 years
    Cycles: 3
    Diet: Pretty clean

I have been a hockey player since I was 4 years old and I know what kind of sacrifice and dedication it takes to get to the next level of fitness. Right now I am interested in putting on about 10-12 lbs of clean muscle and overall increase my strength and and appearance for the summer, as well as prepare for next hockey season.

In the past I have done a couple different types of cycles with varying degrees of success.
    Before I go into my history with steroids , let me first say that I was a dumb **** when I first started experimenting with them. I had a buddy that was able to get them and he advised me (poorly) and that was about the extent of my knowledge. But I have come along way from then so lets please not dwell or flame on my past mistakes and help me make an intelligent decision for my upcoming cycle,

The first "cycle" I ever did was a 4 week cycle of superdrol (the old formula). It worked quite well actually, I gained about 8lbs of good muscle and got a bit stronger. I didnt follow through with proper pct and lost all the gains.
    The second cycle I tried was 8 weeks of Test Cyp. Obviously this was not long enough so I started to see some results and ran out a short time later. Minimal gains but saw some strength improvements.
    The third time I tried steroids I did 10 weeks test prop. Now I actually saw some gains from this. I ate properly, I did cardio at least 3 times a week (skating,practice) and I trained with a buddy who helped push me to grow. I had a decent pct and kept most of the gains (about 10lbs) to this day. I did have some back acne problems as well as a little bloating with this cycle.

Now all that being said, I think am ready to move on to something else.
    I am thinking about doing 12 weeks of Sustanon (500-700mg per week) and ending it with a couple weeks of Winny. I know that there will be some bloating and water weight associated with sustanon so I was thinking the winny might help control that. I have been sooo tempted to try some Tren but I just dont think that stuff is for me. Although that would help keep the water in check and would easily get me to the goals I want to achieve, I have read that it is not ideal for cardio related athletes and it is crazy harsh on shutting you down ect ect..

So, what I am asking you guys is what do you think I could stack with the sustanon to help keep the water in check but to also help promote clean gains?
    I have my pct pretty much figured out as I have some nolva and some clomid on hand already, along with a half bottle of letro that I picked up from a buddy. Still need to pick up some hcg however.
    So if you guys could help me fill in a plan a little bit with some EXPERIENCED thoughtful advice, I would be extremely grateful! Thanks guys

Week 1-12: Sustanon
    Week --------------
    Week --------------
    I would think 185 at 6'2 is a little light to start AAS .... You say your diet is clean describe it in detail? 9-10% is lean got a pic?

Suprus is offline New Member
    I cant upload a pic because I dont have enough posts on this site. But thats why im trying to gain 10-12 lbs and that should get me right around 200. I think that is more than attainable with what i am planning on using. Like I said I have been around high level athletes my whole life so I know what a clean diet and a good training regimine consists of. I was just looking for some advice as to what I should stack with the test that I already have in order to help control the water and bloat associated with test

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First, decide on your cycle lenght and dosing of Sustanon . You can run Sustanon either for 10 or 12 weeks, I doubt you would do any further growing passed week 10, however. If you are going to run it by itself, by reading your initial post above, I think you will be able to handle 750mg a week.

There is no need to bring in Winstrol for a proposed cutting effort towards the end of this cycle.

Follow a solid AI intake protocol and take it easy on sodium, as this will prevent gaining of excessive water weight during the cycle.

As for your estrogen management during this cycle, Arimidex 0.25mg EOD starting from day 1 up until PCT will be decent. You may go up to .50mg EOD in the case of further elevated estrogen levels, if rather more serious estrogen related side effects than bloating are becoming obvious and starting to bother you.

I highly recommend you also follow a HCG Pregnyl injection protocol throughout your cycle, starting from day 1 of your cycle up until PCT. 250iu E3D should be sufficient in terms of combating testicular atrophy and hence helping with maintaining rather healthy testicular functions in the presence of exogenous Test.

Your PCT starts 18 days after your last pinning of Sustanon and this is what it looks like:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    double post

Thread Information